Fantastic apartment with wifi and parking free!!
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı4
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- mevcut Otopark
|Adres||Garay tér, 1076 Budapest, Macaristan|
2. We kindly ask our guest to fill in our registration form before arrival, it is very important for us and for you also because i.e. if you are coming by plane we could know if you have a delay or you are coming earlier. We can also help you with information about the way to arrive to the apartment
3. We kindly ask you to return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please, always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
6. Please, leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
7. Good news! Three hundred meters from the apartment there is a free parking area.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately. If you have any other problem please, do contact us, we would like to help you in order that you could have a nice stay in Budapest.:-)
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Smoking allowed on the terrace, inside the apartment is strictly forbidden.
12. Please, pay respect to other residents of the house. Speak in a low voice, close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 10PM.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 957|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 2460|
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 24 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||esnek|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||esnek|
I loved staying in this apartment and I will definitely return!! I stayed by myself to explore for 7 nights and felt very safe and it was light and quiet but also cosy too! The room is very tall and the bed is up on a mezzanine level and I found it comfy and loved the whole layout. The old peeling building was pretty special too.
It had everything I needed there - iron, washing machine, cooker and even a couple of beers in the fridge. Vivi was very accommodating and helpful with information yet not at all over-intrusive. I felt like she was just at the end of the phone/e-mail if I needed anything, (for example rebooking my taxi to the airport by an hour when I was enjoying the Spa too much on the last day!)
One thing > to get to this apartment I found the directions pretty confusing so I really do recommend just jumping in a taxi or shuttle bus. (it costs about a tenner for a taxi there, 40 mins) I would do that next time.
All in all, a really great place to stay in! :)
Vivi and her friend were really kind and provided usefull and fun information. Lovely appartment, we stayed with 3 persons which was perfect, I wouldn't advice more people though. The location was perfect, nearby a beautiful park, a mall across the street and just a 5 minute walk to a big trainstation. Definitely a recommandation!
what a nice apartment ! elegant, calm and well decorated ! you will find everything you could wish, hair dryer, sewing kit, umbrella ... a multitude of small details that will change your life ! and Viviana is an angel ! she will give you plenty of good places ! always available, friendly and personable ! we just waiting to come back soon!
What a lovely stay!
Vivi was really nice and flexible with us and welcame my boyfriend and I with a bottle of Tokaji, a great Hungarian wine...
The flat is a lovely place, clean, very cosy und nicely arranged. We could cook as much as we wanted in the small but practical kitchen. We slept very well -the windows do not overlook the street, but the inner courtyard of a traditionnal Hungarian building. Its location (quite central, 5 minute away from the East Train Stration) is ideal to discover Pest by foot.
My only (small) reservation about the flat is the fact that there is unfortunately no lift in the building: you have to go up two flights of stairs to access the flat. It is therefore not suitable to people with reduced mobility.
For all the other ones, I would definitely recomment this flat and would personally love to stay there again next time we'll go to Budapest!
We spent three nights in this apartment and it was fantastic. It's homely and comfortable, close to transport right into the centre, and also close enough to walk there if you like. There's the park just a couple of blocks away as well. Vivi is so welcoming and couldn't do enough to help us. A great base to explore Budapest from.
Vivis Appartment is nice, cosy, quiet and well equipped. It is conveniently situated some minutes from the Keleti Metro station. There is a supermarket only a minute away. I can recommend it.
Vivis Wohnung ist unbedingt weiter zu empfehlen,es ist ruhig,gemütlich und doch sehr zentral gelegen. Vivi hatte schon im Vorfeld viele nützliche Infos geschickt und vor Ort noch weitere Tipps für uns!!
Een prima accommodatie en een servicegerichte gastvrouw. Ze kwam ons zelfs ophalen van het metrostation en zorgde ervoor dat bij ons vertrek de taxi klaarstond.
Het appartment zelf is gezellig en comfortabel. Er is optimaal gebruik gemaakt van de ruimte. De bedden zijn goed en alles is schoon.
Ce logement est parfait pour découvrir budapest. Situé relativement proche du centre et des bains de szcechenyi, dans un quartier calme. Vivi est très accueillante et se fait un plaisir tout un tas de renseignements pour faciliter le séjour. L'appartement est très bien équipé et possède tout le nécessaire.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme