Breathtaking Views - French Farmhouse & Pool - Southwest France
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı10
The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room with high ceilings and large fireplace, a country kitchen, private dining room with a second large fireplace, loft with TV & study, and maid service twice a week.
The garden is large and dramatically simple with a large salt water pool (unheated), comfortable furniture, hammock, barbecue and a covered outdoor terrace.
"Le Manoir" has modern amenities like wireless internet, satellite television, dvd player, stereo, telephone, washer & dryer, baby bed, two bicycles for touring the neighborhood.
Located on a private country road just outside of Verlhac-Tescou, a small French village, in the Tarn area of Southwest France. The Tarn in one of the least spoilt areas of France. Normally, the region has a moderate climate with long Spring and Autumn seasons. Summers that can be very hot!
There are many scenic villages & activities within an hour drive including...
• Market towns with farm fresh produce
• Vineyards with wine tastings in Gaillac, Fronton & Cahor
• Pre-historic cave paintings at Grottes du Pech Merle
• The picturesque Bastide village of Puycelci
• Canoeing the Aveyron River Gorge at Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val
• The charming cliffside village of Saint Cirq la Popie
• The Toulouse-Lautrec museum
• Place Nationale in the medieval town center of Montauban
• and of course fields and fields of sunflowers July - August
Verlhac-Tescou is approximately 50 km north of Toulouse airport and 20 km from the TGV train station in Montauban. Driving to "Le Manoir" is a great way to see the French countryside.
"Le Manoir" is a wonderful place to take friends, this is a house people return to again and again.
|Weekly rate for up to 6 guests||TRY 8582|
|> 6 misafir için ücret||TRY 165 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||18:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||10:00|
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme