Wi-Fi ile Büyük Alanı (ME4) rahat Oda
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı2
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- Kilitlenebilir oda
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
|Adres||Mile End Rd, E1 4UN London, Büyük Britanya|
|Mülkiyet türü||Özel oda|
|Response time||A few hours|
Boasting tasteful, modern decor, this private bedroom contains a comfortable double bed and a wardrobe. The tiled communal bathroom features a bidet and a bathtub with shower, and the shared kitchen provides laundry facilities.
The Whitechapel area was once most famous for Victorian poverty and Jack the Ripper. Though the Ten Bells pub still remains, the district has become one of London’s most popular tourist destinations. Brick Lane offers everything from vintage boutiques and festivals to world-class Curry Houses and vibrant markets.
Stepney Green Underground Station is just a 5-minute walk away, and offers regular services to other parts of the city. For guests with an interest in history, there are many guided tours available within the area.
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||15:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
Guest for five nights very nice cosy place with lovely kitchen!
Problem: window partially broken
Fine location regarding shops and transport, lively neighbourhood.
Premises is clean and sufficiently equipped, but could use some maintenance.
+ convenient, since its close to the metro station Stepney Green (NOT Bethnal Green as stated in the description!!!) its a 5 minutes walk.
+ good value for money
+ Kaz does reply emails
+ clean and nice (its looks even better than on the photos)
+ wlan works!
+ Facility manager is very nice and helpful
- 2nd floor without lift
- the light didnt work in our room, but Kaz tried to fix it, though without success
- the neighbourhood wasnt the nicest
- its very loud at night, you have to keep the window closed in order to sleep well at night. People scream, you hear sirens the whole night, as there is a hospital nearby
- it wasnt hard to get the key from this masterlock, but its really tricky to open the door with that key..it took me like 10 minutes and I called Kaz as I was a bit desperate...but he didnt answer my phone call and also didnt called back. Happily we somehow managed to open the main door after several attempts
A very good experience in London in that pretty house, near the city center! We stayed comfortable in our (clean) room and we had the choice to meet people in holiday in the other two rooms of the house!
The neighbourhood by late night was not so safe, but as in every area of the city.
I am going to come back there if I'll come back to London!
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme