Elegance in the Latin Quarter
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı6
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- Binada asansör
- Bulaşık makinası
|Adres||boulevard saint michel, 75006 paris, Fransa|
Two double en suite bedrooms are supplemented by a sofa bed in the living room to provide space for 6 guests. High, stuccoed ceilings are featured throughout and the elegant living room opens onto the balcony and includes a flat-screen TV.
The apartment is just around the corner from the metro. Guests can easily reach the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées in under 15 minutes, the Louvre Museum in 10 minutes, and the fascinating Catacombs of Paris in 9 minutes.
Walk to the river in one minute, and then across the bridge to the Île de la Cité. The Notre Dame Cathedral is just 5 minutes away on foot. One of the liveliest areas of the city, the Latin Quarter is packed with great bars and eateries, with a cool spot seemingly around every corner.
|Haftalık fiyat||TRY 8716|
|Aylık fiyat||TRY 17291|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||esnek|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||esnek|
Description: the description for the property is accurate. Excellent location for sightseeing, connections to Metro, bus, and train to airport. Comfortable furniture, good size refrigerator and freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher worked well. Overall, we thought it was an excellent apartment and location and would stay there again. Joseph, who let us in and explained how everything worked was very nice. We didn't have any major problems so didn't have to call to get anything fixed.
1) Walk in on ground (zero) floor and need to walk up 20 steps to get to the elevator on the first floor. Apartment is on third floor.
2) One bedroom is on busy street side and could be noisy late at night if you kept the window open. Other bedroom is on interior small courtyard and quiet.
3) The room which contains the only toilet (and nothing else) is extremely small. We bumped our head a few times - however, we're tall.
4) One bathroom has a nice shower. Other has a tub without shower curtain with handheld shower attachment bolted lower down so need to hold it to shower, which was a bit awkward.
1) Beds were extremely comfortable.
2) Living room space was very nice with good sofa seating and comfortable dining table space.
3) Nice breeze when you opened the living room windows.
4) Eiffel Tower view! From the right hand window in the living room or just outside on the balcony, if you looked through a perfectly placed hole in a tree, you could see the top third of the Eiffel Tower, which would sparkle for five minutes on the hour at night.
Recommendations: Groceries and wine at Monoprix, three blocks south on St. Michel; bread and pastries at Paul, within a block south on St. Michel; take away sandwiches at Mich Sandwiches, visible from balcony; take away salads at Pizza Rustica a few placess down from Mich Sandwiches.
Biz bir hafta boyunca Paris tadını biraz aile vardı ve biz bu kadar çok küçük ve çok güzel bir daire keyif aldık. Mükemmel konumu, Air France Havaalanı Otobüs ile otobüs durağı çok daire için kapalı, Metro, restoranlar, tüm kolayca çocuklarla yürüyerek Süpermarket, Pharmacie, L'Arc de Triopmhe. Çok, çok temiz, şık ve zarif biz çok memnun ev sahibi ve mahalle ile bulunduğumuz, tam donanımlı, dekore.
We were a little Family enjoying Paris for one week and we have so much enjoyed this little and very nice appartment. Perfect location, bus stop with Air France Airport Bus is very closed to the appartment, Metro, Restaurants, Supermarket, Pharmacie, L'Arc de Triopmhe all easily with kids by foot. Quite, very clean, stylish and elegant decorated, fully equipped, we were very much delighted with the host and the neighbourhood.
My daughter and I were planning to have a wonderful time in Paris for a month. So I was looking for an apartment that was upscale and convenient.
When we arrived there was no heating, hot water, the bed was broken and the bathroom blocked. It was a Sunday afternoon so next day they were trying their best to make sure all the problems were fixed. I found the location of the apartment the best feature. It was very handy and even though I was close to one of the main tourist attractions, at night it was fairly peaceful to sleep.
Apartment needs a lot of updating but that is at owner's discretion and not the property managers. I found the property managers responsive, She and her team tried to manage the issues as best as they could. I found the price for the advertised amount more than what the apartment offers. The kitchen is very outdated, some is considered the charm of Paris but most is just lack of thoughtful consideration for tourists that stay on a long term basis.
Overall thanks to Adelina, Veronique and Diane for all that you did to make sure we were as comfortable as we could be. The rating is no reflection on your efforts.
Wonderful apartment in a great location. Very clean, modern and spacious. Diane met us on site and showed us around. She was very helpful. Would definitely recommend this apartment.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme