ACROPOLIS-PARTHENON EŞSİZ MANZARALI
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı4
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- Etkinlikler için uygun
|Adres||STRATIGOU MAKRYGIANNI, 11742 ATHENS, Yunanistan|
|Response time||A few hours|
Celebrating our 3 years of hosting with more than 1.000 guests
we offer , this new listing with unique Acropolis view, at a very special price for limited time
-- Apartment with unique view of Acropolis of Athens
-- Sleeping,relaxing,dining under the shadow of Parthenon temple
-- Apartment is Opposite Museum , metro and Acropolis
-- No Hotel can offer such view and proximity at this price .
-- All rooms are air-conditioned
- 98% satisfied guests. We are the most experienced hosts in Athens. We have host over 1.000 people from 34 countries.
- Transfer services upon your request. (Arriving or leaving after midnight? No problem!)
- We offer ORGANIC tea,coffee,sugar,jam,cereals to prepare by yourself your breakfast
- No extra hidden cost, and no need for deposit.
- We communicate in 5 languages. English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Are you looking to experience Greece through locale's eyes? Well, we are here for you! We are not just renting an entire apartment. We are here to help you, make the most out of your visit. Whether you want to spend a couple of nights in Athens , before going to the islands or you are a museum lover , or you are on a European tour, we are happy to offer you a different view of Athens.
Check the photos to see the superb overview we are offering.Following, please find some general info about the apartment. In case you choose us, you will receive to your email documents with suggestions or useful sites and tips, to organize your trip and discover Greece .
See the photos! You are in the heart of historical Athens! You are indeed opposite Acropolis hill. The area consists the ideal solution to those who want to explore on feet all surrounding places of historic interest such as; Plaka, Monastiraki, Thissio, the ancient market of Athens, Herodion theatre, as well as the museum of Acropolis which is only 80 meters away.
The entire apartment is at your exclusive use. A 65 sq m. luxurious, comfortable,clean, private apartment with 1 bathroom , hot water 24/hours, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, Satellite TV and home cinema, high speed Internet WI-fi,1 double bed, 1 sofa bed which can accommodate 2 adults, a superb 20 sq m. veranda, with fantastic view over timeless Parthenon temple. A sense of luxury in the most historic place of all times, on the famous pedestrian-street, just opposite the ancient rock of Acropolis. It is a unique luxurious and beautifully renovated apartment. Obviously , we provide sheets and towels. Just imagine that you are relaxing under the shadow of one of the most unique ancient monuments of the world. Apartment is accessed by elevator.Furthermore, within 2 minutes walk from the house you can choose from a vast variety of restaurants , supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy e.t.c. .
We can provide baby cots if you want to travel with kids.(max 2 babies). Possibility of arranging baby sitting too...(extra cost)
Possibility of arranging dinner on the veranda by a recommended chef (extra cost).
We try to be environmentally friendly , so bed sheets/towels are washed with ORGANIC detergent .
As we produce ORGANIC products, we are offering compliment basic ORGANIC goods for starting your breakfast, such as coffee,sugar,cereals, skimmed milk.
Check our special rates for long term booking.( per week or per month)
DISTANCES- PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Easy access from / to airport with metro, or if you like and we are available we can arrange to pick you up at a friendly price.
You are in Athens center. Metro stop is just outside the building or you can walk to the center of modern Athens within 10 minutes.
15-20 minutes by taxi.
As the apartment is situated on a pedestrian street, parking close to the building is not allowed. If you have a rental car , 3-4 minutes walking distance there are available parking stations
We are a Swiss- Greek family and speak Greek, French, English, German, Spanish, Italian
Our first aim is to get to know new people and make new friends...we are waiting for you!We welcome any question that will help you organize your trip.You can also communicate in any of the above mentioned languages
Be prepared to experience Athens the authentic way...the way we do!
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly (and certainly prior to their departure) in the grey colored trash collection containers in the street. Please recycle. The blue containers in the street are for recycling materials.
We expect from our guests, prior to their departure to clean their dishes and leave the kitchen as clean as they found it. In case that you do not wish to clean your dishes or you do not have time to do it, you can leave 14 euros in cash in the kitchen for the cleaning lady.
Thank you for helping us save the environment and the Greek seas. No paper towels, kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in toilet.
With every stay regardless the length of stay, we offer 2 rolls of toilet paper
4) Respect the neighbors. Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and 11.00 pm -08.00 am.
5) This is a NON smoking apartment. Smoking is allowed only in the Veranda.
6) Towels are provided but they are not to be used as a bath mat , or to remove make up.
7) Please lock with the key the entrance of the building after 10 in the night.
NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED.
YOU CAN NOT INVITE OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises.
Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 2967|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 10226|
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 73 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Maksimum Gece Sayısı||3 months|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||12:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
Wow just what we needed for a 6 day stay in Athens, 2 bedrooms with good beds, small kitchen with everything you need, bathroom adequate, lounge area large with huge verandah. Restaurants and supermarkets at your door step. The base of the Acropolise only a 5 minute walk. Greeting and key hand over completed with ease. A great place to stay.
Our family of 5 very much enjoyed the apartment, overall. We were met promptly by a kind and enthusiastic associate who got us settled in. The apartment was close to all the places we wished to visit (by foot)! The space was roomy, clean , and quiet. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes. The terrace was very large, but we wished that there was an awning, as you could not be out on it in the direct sunshine. Also, all 4 deck chairs were broken (seats ripped and could not bear weight). There were travel books available for our use, and were appreciated. Would recommend the apartment!
The area of Helena's apartment is quiet and safe.
The location is perfect - straight connection (several tram station) with the center of the city and at the same time with the beaches at the seaside.
There is a park at the same street and large shopping area in the distance of one tram station.
The apartment is very clean and comfortable.
Full information is clearly given for the guests - concerning all the things a tourist is looking in the city.
The host is very friendly, open and offers her sincere help. In fact you fill like under your mother's care.
When visiting Athens again I will try to come back to Helen'a apartment.
We were very warmly welcomed at the airport and everything was fine during our stay. The apartment is quite spacious and can easily accommodate 3 couples. The sights were easily accessible on foot. Also shopping were very close. The balcony was a bit narrow but still offered seating for 5 people. The terrace didn't use, The TV had only 3 programms but because the most of the time we were in the city and on the beach, this did not play a role. All in all, we can recommend the apartment very much.
The stay at Helena's flat was great. We felt welcome and received prompt replies to our questions and requests. Everything is according to the description and the accomodation is equipped with all the things one possibly needs. The neighborhood is safe and several restaurants, cafes and supermarkets are just around the corner. It takes not more than 5 minutes to the subway and all the touristic sites can be reached within two or three stops. I can recommend the accomodation and would stay their again.
Helena and her staff are very homely and polite. Good apartment in a good position. I suggest!!!
Great location. Quiet, calm and clean appartment. Very friendly and supportive hosts, many thanks to Helena and Chrissy. We really enjoyed our visit in Athen.
A good marketing for you is to inform your guests if one of their days are a bankholiday so they can plan their visit and not become dissapointed. For instans we planned to visit Akropolis on 1/5 but it was closed, also the Nationalpark, stores and so on. We were lucky had one day left but if we wouldnt have we had been dissapointed missing Akropolis. Kind regards Liselotte and Sebastian
Sorry for giving my feed back this late....... it was a great stay in your flat, that's the opinion of all the 4 of us. cosy area, very familiar, it was not like being on vacation but being home. many thanks for all the extra information we got from you like restaurant tips. We will come again to this flat next time in Athens. Thanks again!!!
it was also a great stay in your flat, cosy area, very familiar, it was not like being on vacation but being home. good connection to tram and buses. we enjoyed it very much. Thanks again!!!
We had a good stay in Athens. There are some very strong points and some points for improvement for this accommodation. Overall, I will stay here again in future.
1. Good and very safe location. Just opposite a small park on the main road. Syntagma Square is 20 minutes by walking, or 2 metro stops. Metro station is 5 to 7 minutes away. Bus stop is just outside the apartment.
2. Overall, clean apartment reasonably working appliances.
3. The land lady's mother - Maria greeted us at the apartment. Nice welcome, helpful nature. Spoke good English.
4. Enough street parking only a block away (two streets behind the apartment), if you are planning to have a car to explore the areas outside Athens. You don't need a car to go to Athens center.
Points to improve:
1. There is no toaster in the apartment. There is one sandwich toaster, which doesn't lock properly.
2. The washing machine has all the labels in Greek. It will be helpful if an English operating manual is provided (or a quick operating instruction is given).
3. Water heater (boiler) is a bit weak. Instruction is to switch it off before going to the shower and heat up the water again before the next person goes to shower. Water gets cold quickly, especially if you are last person to go to the shower. I visited in December, but I assume that this is not a problem in spring or summer.
4. Air conditioning in the main room only (which is also a room heater). In the cold season, bedroom room remains a bit cold.
5. There is no instruction given about the public transport. I missed a quick information such as name and location of the nearest metro as well as bus station, how to go to center and different places, a sketch of the area etc. Greeks are friendly and helpful people, so you will find this out by asking people on the street, but it will be easier if the information is provided upfront.
Conclusion: Good and helpful people, good and safe location, reasonably good apartment (a bit old) with all the apparatus. Good value for the money. Will consider to stay there again.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme