Balcony apartment with garden view
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı3
Floor No.2(with elevator)
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- Binada asansör
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
|Adres||Tatra St, 1136 Budapest, Macaristan|
|Response time||1 day|
|Calendar updated||2 weeks ago|
- Beautiful, newly renovated and furnished apartment in the city centre. The apartment consist of a spacious room, with a large balcony, bathroom, and a new "American" kitchen with washing machine. Unique design, fridge, high speed 120mbit/sec internet access (wifi).
- Fully equipped kitchen, bedlinen, towel provided. The apartment is situated at Margaret bridge in Budapest downtown. Convenient location, excellent accessibility.
- Located in the centre of Budapest, next to Danube river and Margaret island. Perfect public transportation, the main 4-6 tram is minutes away, metro and Nyugati train station which goes to the airport is 5 minutes away. The trolley bus from Keleti train station stops in the next street.
- House of Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Margaret Island and Nyugati Train Station are within a short walking distance.
- The apartment is an island of calm in the downtown.
- The house has a big garden and only a few balconies have this privilege to enjoy this tranquility.
- It seems like you are in the countryside in downtown.
late check-in fee after 11 pm
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 1126|
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 28 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
Adorable studio, equipped well, beautiful bathroom, small balcony, calm, close to the center...very good !
Flora is adorable !
Last summer we stayed at this great appartment in Budapest's centre! It is a wonderful building with tall ceilings and cool inside atmosphere. Despite of the outside heat it was never hot inside the appartment. Also we enjoyed the nice balcony where you can share a meal, have a drink after a busy sightseeing day:)
Flora is extremely friendly and nice! And she speaks English!!! We found this outstanding in Hungary!
Great place, great location - we definitely recommend it to the wimdu community!
The apartment is wonderful:
- Well located, close to all commodities and tournist attractions
- Very clean, well furnished and quiet
What's more, we really enjoyed the balcony which is perfect to rest and share a drink!
Flora is a great host, she was really accomodating during our stay and provided us good advice.
We strongly recommend this place.
Nice location, apartment was clean and the kitchen was well equipped. Really helpful hosts!
Flora was an excellent host. The apartment is in a quiet section of Budapest, located only one block from St. Stephan street and the tram. The apartment faces an interior courtyeard and is exceptionally quiet. This apartment suited our needs perfectly and we would definitely stay here again. Also, the location is conveniently located to many reasonably priced eating establishments.
We had an excellent stay at Danube Tatra Garden View. Very bright and tidy studio with lovely terrace. Very close to public transport. Excellent choice if you want to visit Budapest.
We spent 5 nights in apartment, nice, clean and modern. Big plus for balcony! Very good location, close to city centre and transportation. The neighborhood was also very nice, with good restaurants and interesting shops. Host was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again if we come back!
we spent 6 days at Flora's apartment and enjoyed our stay there. the apartment is very clean good located, closed to the river, margaret island and the central station.
there are some small shops near by and a really nice bakery, Flora recommended us. We had a really nice time in budapest, with sightseeing and relaxing in a the spa.
I can recommend the flat and Budapest. Its a great city! Thank you!
Hey, stayed two nights in Floras appartment and I was sad to leave. It is really beautifull and very central.
its quiet and clean and we felt absolutlly comfortable.
Flora and her husband were so friendly and the contact was very easy. We will return...
In September 2011 we were in Budapest and we spend a week in Floras flat. It was great.
Flora greeted us very nice and friendly. The location of the flat is fantastic - town center, about 2-3 minutes walkway to the Danube, furthermore it was very guiet and peaceful. The balcony was facing the garden were big old trees are standing.
Flora and her friend tried hard to help with everything (even finding a good parking area what is really difficult in Budapest).
Summary: If we will ever travel again to Budapest - with much pleasure to Flora.
Joanna & Bogdan
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme