Wonderful apartment in Vinohrady
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı4
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- Binada asansör
- Bebek karyolası
|Adres||Korunní, 12000 Prague, Çek Cumhuriyeti|
|Response time||A few hours|
Apartment’s house was built in XIX century at beautiful Vinograd’s district, and it’s very close to Wenceslas square (2 min. by foot is a subway station). Lovely garden behind the house and trams stop in a couple of minute makes apartment even more attractive.
In a few steps from the apartment a lot of restaurants where you can taste not only traditional Czech cuisine, and also: Indian, Italian, Greek, Russian meals, and for a sweet tooth nearby is an amazing french patisserie.
Twice a week at "Jiriho z Podebrad" square working farmer's market. But anyway, you don’t need to wait the market, grocery store just in couple of minute walking.
Some attractive places nearby:
1. The famous Zizkov’s Television Tower, from which you can see a stunning view on Prague, just in a 10 minute walk from the house
2. Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord
3. On next subway station is a big shopping mall "Flora"
4. Cocktail bar "Puerto Rico", a Belgian bar "Los v Oslu" and Czech restaurant "Potrefena Husa"
5. Also if you travel with your little one, in front of the house is a huge park with playground
6. Free parking starts in 300 meters from the house
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• TV with satellite in living room
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 25 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
It is a very nice and big flat near the city centre. A very pleasant place to stay! Just the TV set did not work and we did not get any help from Alex...a pity!
We recommend this flat for your stay in Prag!
Really nice appartement so really well located closed to the centre. As in the pictures. So good experience! Thanks for all!
It was great experience, easy and cozy apartment!
Very beautiful appartment near the e tre of Prague.Thanks Alex
The city of Praha consists of seven parts. It is treasure box! This flat is in center of these miracles.
This place is great! The apartment is big and clean. Everything exactly as in the description.
It's just ~20 minutes walk from the Old Town which is super convenient.
Thanks a lot, Alex!
The apartment and the building itself was great. Huge balcony, well equipped kitchen, large and comfortable beds. Even though the area is not far from the centre of the city it looks really bad. The good thing is that you will need not more than 10 minutes with public transport to get out of there.
Great studio apartment! There was only two of us, but there was plenty of room for others as there is a fold out futon as well. Apartment is on the top floor, but that wasn't a problem for us as we did not have much luggage and it was quieter on the top level. Bathroom was a bit old, but we did not mind. Alex met us right outside the apartment and the check in and check out process was very smooth! Located right next to the tram which connects into the old town perfectly with only a couple of stops! Perfect place for our short weekend trip :)
Hello, we've enjoyed a lot the stay in Prague, a lovely city, but had a bad experience with the flat booked through Ilya/ Alex. At arrival we had to realise that the flat chosen by us was not available, probably was rent to tourists which have booked a longer stay than ours.Finally we were accomodated in a different flat, smaller than the one previously reserved and without parking facilities.
We were not able to take the trip in person, but the hosts were kind enough to accept our grandparents as replacement for us, which is the first star.
Our grandparents said, that the flat was very comfortable and the service was also very friendly and helpfull. So we can easily recommand this offer!
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme