Apartment for friends
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı4
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Bebek karyolası
A lot of interesting places just in a few minutes’ walk from the apartment:
1) XIX century neo-gothic cathedral just right at the corner of the building and you can see it from your windows
2) The famous Zizkov’s Television Tower, from which you can see a stunning view on Prague, just in a 10 minute walk from the house
3) 700 m from the apartment in hotel “Olšanka” you can use the services of a sports center “Olšanka”, which has a 25 meter swimming pool, sauna, spa, etc. Also in hotel “Olšanka” from 7:00-10:00 all of our guests can have breakfast (with hot meals and fruits), and price for our guest is 4€.
4) Nice connection with a city center (6 minutes by tram or 20 minute walk).
5) For bear junky nearby is a nice Czech pubs where you can taste local food and of course bear.
6) Very close is pizzeria “Einstein” (for students second pizza is free)
7) Just a 12-minute walk from the main train / railway station.
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Electric oven
• TV with more than a 500+ channels
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
In front of the house is public parking place where you can park your car just only for 40 CZK/hour weekends - for free.
It is possible to park your car next to the house in the paid parking costs 12 euros / day.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask me!
Ev kurallarıOur apartment for non-smoking.
Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
We provide bedding and towels.
No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 33 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mülklerine yapılan yorumlar
Hello, we've enjoyed a lot the stay in Prague, a lovely city, but had a bad experience with the flat booked through Ilya/ Alex. At arrival we had to realise that the flat chosen by us was not available, probably was rent to tourists which have booked a longer stay than ours.Finally we were accomodated in a different flat, smaller than the one previously reserved and without parking facilities.
We were not able to take the trip in person, but the hosts were kind enough to accept our grandparents as replacement for us, which is the first star.
Our grandparents said, that the flat was very comfortable and the service was also very friendly and helpfull. So we can easily recommand this offer!
Natalia's flat is a really great location, very big, modern and clean, full equipment kitchen, it 's what i expected from the photos and the description,no problem for the check-in/check-out time and Alex was very helpful with us.
The location is linked to the city center by metro (the metro stop is just 5 minutes walking from the flat) but it's also easy to get it on foot (15 minutes walking), furthermore Alex speaks a very fluent english so we didn't have any problem to talk with him.
I can only say thanks to Natalia for the beatiful holydays which we passed in Prague.
Definitely will recommend this place to my friends.
I have only one word to describe my stay - WONDERFUL! I travel a lot and have seen many many apartments all over the world, but nothing better than service which I got here, just doesn't exist! Everything was PERFECT! Totally recommend to stay here to everyone!!! Best location, best managers, best flat!
I recommend this apartment. Clean, close to the city center and quiet neighborhood. Thanks!
Very homely apartment. Good connection to the city center - 11 minutes by tram. I recommend.
This apartment is located close to a 3 lane roadway and if you are sensitive to traffic noise I would not recommend it. The television box is also noisy and the internet connection poor.
Otherwise the apartment is in good condition with a comfortable bed and sofa. The rooms are clean and well maintained.
Top Lage wir konnten alles zu Fuß erreichen.
Wohnung war auch sehr sauber.
Wenn ich 0 Sterne geben könnte würden da 0 Sterne stehen !
Wir haben nicht das bekommen was wir bezahlt haben.
Die Wohnung haben wir nie gesehen und was wir bekommen haben wa ne Zumutung, so das wir nach 20min in dieser Bruchbude beschlossen haben uns ein Hotelzimmer zu nehmen.
Appartement bien situé par rapport au centre ville et proximité du métro,propre et dans un bel immeuble au calme mais difficile de se loger à 4 personnes compte tenu du manque d'espace(cuisine,salon et séjour) et le manque d'équipement de base(pas de petite cuillère,de casserole,de louche,de bol et peu d'assiettes et plats) malgré ce manque notre séjour a été très agréable et Prague est une très belle ville.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme