Nice apartment near the Old Town of Prague
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı3
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Evcil hayvan girebilir
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- mevcut Otopark
- Sigara içilir
|Adres||Kmochova, 150 00 Prague, Çek Cumhuriyeti|
|Response time||A few hours|
- vestibule with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimum occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This apartment with a size of 30 square meters is equipped with two single beds and a folding sofa bed. Inside the apartment are also a small hall with cloakroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 35 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||15:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||12:00|
Un apartamento muy bonito, pequeño, pero con muchas funcionalidades (microondas, nevera, cafetera, tostadora, cocina, TV, DVD, radio,...).
Cerca del centro y con buen servicio de transporte público.
Bernhard ofrece muchas facilidades y mucha información sobre los transportes, los lugares donde comer y algunas palabras básicas de checo.
Recomendable... Para repetir.
Nice apartment, small but well-appointed (microwaves, fridge, TV, DVD,...).
Close to Old Town and good transport connection.
Bernhard was very attentive and gave us a lot of facilities and information about the transport, eating places and also some basic Czech words.
Recommended... We'll repeat.
+alles notwendige Vorhanden
Bardzo miły gospodarz, udzielił nam wielu cennych wskazówek z których skorzystaliśmy podczas pobytu. Mieszkanie czyste - dodatkowo gospodarz zapewnił nam możliwość przechowywania rowerów. Blisko do najlepszych miejsc do zwiedzania w Pradze. Polecam:-)
Das hat ja bestens funktioniert! Unkompliziert, freundlich, kommunikativ, die Gegebenheiten waren genau wie beschrieben.
Netter und praktischer geht's nicht. :-) Vielen Dank an Bernhard !
Der Gastgeber war leicht und rund um die Uhr zu erreichen. Er gab gute Tipps für Restaurants und Wechselstuben. Einen Stadtplan von Google Maps gabs obendrauf auch noch. Das Preis Leistungsverhältniss passt ihr sehr gut.
Bernhard was good host. There was no problem with contact. He gave ass all information that we needed. Flat was cosy, and fully equipped. We had 3 min to tram and about 7 to metro. Everything was OK :)!
I stayed at Bernhard's not for the first time, so I can compare.
There were some difficulties with the placement. Bernhard was out, so his helpers were responsible for it.
Zuzanne doesn't speak English at all, only Czech, so we had to wait for Thomas. He helped us to go upstairs with the luggage and gave us the keys.
He didn't even explain what can we lock and unlock by using these keys.
The next problem was in using the washing machine. That is mentioned in the description that you can use it for the small fee. But in fact you can't use it in this building. We were given this information only after 2 days staying.
The use of iron is by request, this also was told in w days.
All in all, the apartments are not bad.
The service became wòrse.
I suppose, Bernhard will not be offended, because when he met us in 2014 everything was perfect.
It seemed to Bé a professional Person renting THE accommodation, not a private Person. Had to wait For long time before we Could enter THE apartment. And that was not a very Nice apartment.... Bit disappointed
Mr Schilling is a very kind and helpful person. He gave us all sort of information for a pleasant stay in Prague (how to deal with restaurants, public transportations, money exchange shops, shopping...). He was also very kind in providing an hair drier and an extra pillow on request. The apartment is nice and confortable. We had a great time there! As info for further guests: if he does not answer immediately when ringing to the bell, just call him on the provided phone number. We this happened to us, he joined us in 2 minutes after our call. We can definitely suggest this place!
The best of the apartment is the area in which is located. You have everything nearby. Bernard was very kind to us. I think you should invest some money on improvements because you could get out fantastic.You need to change and reform the bathroom furniture. If this improvement is a highly recommended apartment.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme