Cottages in the Vineyards
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı5
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- mevcut Otopark
|Adres||R, 7625 Cape Town, Güney Afrika|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||More than half a year ago|
SEASONAL RATES APPLIES
Our two cottages, each accommodates up to
5 people in 2 bedrooms,with your choice of
a kingsize bed or two single beds in the room.
We also have an additional double bed
sleepercouch in the living area. We are
child-friendly – your little ones can enjoy
playing on a safe farmyard, with security
fencing all around you.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Television with DSTV
- Secure parking
- Jetmaster in living area
- Braai on patio
We are situated on
Uitkyk farm, a small family owned vineyard
and olive farm, nestled at the foot of the
We are surrounded by lush vineyards and
stunning 360° scenery.
While staying in one of our homely cottages,
you will experience the feeling of a working
farm, but will still enjoy the beauty and peace
of nature that surrounds you.
Centered between Franschhoek, Stellenbosch
and Paarl and only a 45 min. drive from the city
of Cape Town, In the Vineyard takes you away
from the busy city life and offers you relaxation
and a home away from homes.
- Take leisure walks on the farm through the vineyards
- Swim in the cement dam, when available
- Enjoy wine tasting at some of our famous South African wine estates on the nearby wine routes – as well as Mont Destin and Marianne wine estates next door to us
- The historic town of Paarl offers many activities, such as a visit to KWV for a cellar tour or strolling around at the Afrikaans Language Monument
- Enjoy a visit to the nearby Crocodile farm, Butterfly World or Lion Park
- When exploring the Peninsula, take a ride in the cable car to the top of Table Mountain, visit the V&A Waterfront or The Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Ev kurallarıBreakfast is available at an additional rate of ZAR45.00 per person.
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||10:00|
Bu mülk için yapılan yorumlar
We staid in a perfect new cottage in a wonderful area. The wine was great as was the weather..very kind hosting couple. Sorry we had to leave. Jaap & Gea
Mit Blick auf die Weinfelder haben wir einen tollen Aufenthalt gehabt. Abends kann man prima Grillen, Holz liegt bereit.
Angst vor Hunden sollte man nicht haben, es gibt viele und der Kleinste besucht einen auch gerne mal :-)
A fantastic place to stay at. The breakfast at the veranda an the braii in the evening surrounded by a magnificent view was fantastic. The cottage was beautiful and absolutely recommendable. We will surely return.
Kjellbergs from Sweden
Marlene was very welcoming :) And the chocolates on the pillows was a nice treat.My husband and I attended a wedding and this unit was perfect, clean and nicely decorated. Our breakfast we requested was way more than I'd expected - packed into a quaint picnic basket for us to enjoy while looking over the vineyards....PURE BLISS:) Thanks Marlene
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme