HOME-FROM-HOME: A tranquil city hideaway
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı5
|Adres||Bellevue Rd, EH7 4DG Edinburgh, Büyük Britanya|
|Mülkiyet türü||Özel oda|
|Response time||A few hours|
IMPORTANT! Please note the EXACT STREET ADDRESS from your Wimdu reservation. Mobile phone maps use POSTCODES which give many addresses on the same street.
NOTE - NEW YEARS 2018: minimum stay 2 nights/3guests
ONE WORLD, ONE FAMILY, DIVERSE PEOPLES SHARING
Welcome to Edinburgh! A tranquil city-center hideaway..
For 5 years there have been many visitors from East and West: Australasia (incl China, Korea, VN, Japan, Singapore & HK) , Euroland, North and South America and more. Locals say Edinburgh is like a big village - friendly, walkable, special.
The guest room is in my flat, ideal for 1-3 persons, and up to 5 persons if needed. It is hidden behind a tall gate 35m from the nearest street, surrounded by a large private garden and terrace. Discount for children aged 15 & under, please ask at time of booking). Pets are welcome. Gay-friendly.
There are 3 single beds (a single and a bunk bed - see photos) and two extra mattresses that can be placed on the floor **NOTE: FLOOR SPACE WITH EXTRA MATTRESSES IS LIMITED. Children welcome. All bedding and towels are included. There are a chest of drawers, writing desk, arm chair and a closet. The guest room is just across the hall from the shared bathroom.
Continental breakfast is included.
• Wide range of cafes, restaurants, cinemas & shopping . Edinburgh has an eclectic range of locally-owned shops (avoiding the mass-market identical chain stores found in every UK city), restaurants and so many delicatessens and coffee shops, not to mention pubs!
• Good bus transport very near extending throughout Edinburgh incl Service 100 from/to Airport as well as the new TRAM, `12 minutes away
• Edinburgh is a very walkable town.
• Excellent international & local restaurants: Edinburgh offers it all.
• Parking: there is free on-street parking a 7-minute walk away or meter parking on the street, but which is free weekends Friday 1730-Monday 0830. I’m pleased to share with you my insights and tips about Edinburgh. I look forward to meeting you soon.
* Bathroom, with shower and bath (Hours: (7am to 1030pm)
* private garden & terrace
* kitchen & Washing machine may be used by arrangement (no later than 8pm please), & Limited refrigerator space may be possible, Please advise beforehand
* Drying closet for overnight drying of washed clothes, or outside line in good weather.
Interaction with guests
Enjoy chatting, becoming acquainted, music, interesting stories, photographic arts, history. Musicians welcome to share their art. I have a fine Spanish classical guitar, as well as alto, soprano and sopranino recorders/blokflute
Other things to note
PROFILES: (1) Please complete your profile with a photo & personal details - 'empty profile' requests cannot be accepted
(2) When you receive your booking confirmation please make a note of the ADDRESS and TELEPHONE number
(3) DO NOT Rely on phone maps using post codes only! Use full address to ensure correct location
(4) August International FESTIVAL PERIOD: Minimum booking is 2 persons / 2 nights
Ev kurallarıGUESTS: .
To help you enjoy your stay, please note the following guide:
• PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ARRIVAL TIME IN ADVANCE. If you are delayed, please telephone. I will wait for your arrival up to one hour past your expected time if I must go out.
• no smoking inside please - garden outside is available, but dispose of butts in bin
• please leave shoes in the shoe rack by the door
• please wash up dishes when finished, keep kitchen tidy
• Limited space in refrigerator may be available by arrangement
• usual common courtesies as house guests & reasonable hours are appreciated
• please keep showers to 10 minutes, 730am - 10:30pm
• Please ask if you have special requirements, I'll do what I can to help.
Thank you, and enjoy your visit!
|> 1 misafir için ücret||TRY 95 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Maksimum Gece Sayısı||5 nights|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||09:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||esnek|
Bu mülk için yapılan yorumlar
Hemos pasado unos días estupendos en Edimburgo. La casa era muy acogedora y tiene todos los detalles como secador, adaptador de enchufe europeo.... David es muy amable y tiene el detalle de poner un variado desayuno, lo cual hacer que empieces el día con mucha energía... Volveré algun día ya que ha sido una experiencia increíble
La habitación y el baño impecable, todo limpio muy ordenado, nada que envidiarle a un 3 estrellas, David es muy muy hospitalario, y además es una persona de mundo, por favor tómense 5 minutos para hablar con el de cualquier cosa, en cuanto al desayuno perfecto, fruta, te, jugó, mermelada, queso...
Ho alloggiato da David con altri tre miei amici per un viaggio di piacere a Edimburgo e girare la Scozia. David si è dimostrato subito disponibile fornendoci tutte le indicazioni stradali per raggiungere i migliori punti di interesse. La casa dista circa 20 minuti dal centro, ma è un ottimo punto base per girare a piedi tutta Edimburgo. Buona anche la colazione che consisteva in caffè, latte, yogurt, banane, pane, burro e marmellata. Se dovessi tornare a Edimburgo ci tornerei sicuramente, consigliato!
David is a perfect host, his place is visitor friendly, cosy and comfortable. Those who like an evening conversation after a day full of tourist activity will be fully satisfied. If one add a fantastic selection of classic, blues and jazz, the picture will be close to complete. The key factor is an unimitable atmophere.
David ist ein freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Gastgeber.Unsere beiden Motorräder wurden gestohlen und David unterstützte uns tatkräftig bei der Konversation mit der Polizei und den notwendigen Telefonaten um unsere Weiterreise zu bewältigen.Wir schätzen ihn sehr aufgrund seiner netten, ehrlichen Art und seiner selbstlosen Hilfsbereitschaft und können seine Unterkunft nur bestens empfehlen.
Nochmals vielen Dank David und liebe Grüsse von Gerhard, Iris und Andreas
Es war ein sehr angenehmer Aufenthalt. Ein sehr netter Gastgeber, der uns mit
Tipps weitergeholfen hat. Die Stadtmitte ist sehr gut zu Fuß erreichbar. Das Zimmer ist sehr gemütlich. Nach Davids Beschreibung war die Adresse vom Flughafen gut zu finden
We really enjoyed our stay with David. The room was clean, quiet and very accessible.It was close enough to the city centre to be within walking distance and just far enough out to have no traffic noise. Many thanks!
David was a very caring host. Although I took my Mom who was used to relatively hot weather to Edinburgh in winter time, David did his best to keep the room warm for us to have good night sleep. Everything in the house was neat and lovely, we really enjoy the stay. It was also very nice to know David himself as a very interesting and warm person.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme