Green Point Self-catering studio apartment
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı2
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- mevcut Otopark
- Kilitlenebilir oda
|Adres||B Glengariff Rd, Sea Point, 8005 Cape Town, Güney Afrika|
The studio is situated in a small Apartment Block between Green Point and Sea Point in the small suburb of Three Anchor Bay. Although it is centrally situated, it enjoys a quiet position that is removed from traffic and urban noise.
The modern interior has a double volume open rafter ceiling and big sliding windows that afford a partial view of the ocean across the Green Point Urban Park. The interior style combines Cape Cottage Furniture with contemporary leather and chrome furniture.
The bedroom is open plan with the seating area and kitchen, but the bathroom is separate with its own door.
Services and Facilities
• Sleeps maximum two (2) persons (a baby or small child can be accommodated but no provision is made for bedding/cradle)
• Minimum stay of TWO nights
• A spacious (42 sq metres) studio. Big sliding windows with partial views of the ocean
• The studio is situated on the second floor. No lift
• Secure undercover parking for one vehicle
• Extra length king size or twin beds fitted with quality white cotton percale linen
• Quality towels are provided (heated towel rail in bathroom)
• Ample storage is provided in a built-in wardrobe, a free standing wardrobe and a large bedside chest
• There is a dressing table with a large mirror and chair
• The sitting area is furnished with a chair, a two-seater couch and an ottoman
• The ottoman provides a large and very practical elevated position for open suitcases - for those who hate unpacking and who just want live out of the suitcase
• TV (SA channels), radio / CD player
• The very social open-plan dining area forms part of the kitchen counter and has two bar stools
• The kitchen is equipped with a 2-plate cooker and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle & toaster, washing machine/tumble dryer combination
• Pots, crockery, cutlery and glasses - provision is made for 4 place settings
• Iron and ironing board provided
• Heater and extra blankets provided for winter. Table fan provided for summer.
• Separate bathroom with toilet, walk-in shower (no bath) and single basin on big vanity with lots of mirrors and storage space, heated towel rail
• Smoking NOT permitted in the studio. You are most welcome to smoke outside
• The studio is serviced once a week
• The studio is within walking distance from the iconic Sea Point Promenade. Enjoy the green lawns and benches, go for a walk or enjoy a swim at the Sea Point swimming pool
• The Point Virgin Active Gym, golf course, tennis courts and soccer stadium: all walking distance from the studio
• One block away from taxi and bus routes
• The studio is walking distance to a bus stop where you can get on to the roofless City Sight Seeing bus. This bus tour is an ideal and very visual introduction to Cape Town
• The beautiful beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay can be reached by car within 7 minutes (or for the energetic who want to explore the Cape, take a walk to the beach along the promenade (30 minutes). You can also go to the beaches closer by, such as Sunset Beach or Rocklands
• V&A Waterfront and Cape Town City Centre a few minutes away by vehicle
• The start of the beautiful contour path of Signal Hill is close by. This path leads all the way to the top of Lion’s Head – a breathtaking Cape experience
• Cape Town International Airport is a 25 minute drive away.
• Cape Town Stadium: walking distance.
• Green Point Urban Park with the beautiful diversity gardens: walking distance.
A very convenient position as pharmacies, internet cafes, grocery stores and many restaurants are situated in the immediate vicinity of the studio. The only revolving restaurant in Cape Town with spectacular views is around the corner. A great 1970’s experience!
Standard rates for the studio:
Oct – May R700 per day June – Sept R400 per day Peak: 15 Dec – 15 Jan R800 per day
Children allowed, but since there is only a King size/twin bed/two seater couch, parents must provide cots for babies. Otherwise the studio sleeps maximum two persons. The studio is a smoke free facility.
This is the ideal base from which to explore Robben Island, Hout Bay, the Peninsula, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and the Winelands of Constantia and Stellenbosch.
As you enter the city from the N1/N2 fly-over into Buitengracht, go across three traffic lights and turn right into Strand St (the 4th light), continue with Strand St – up the hill with Signal Hill on your left (Strand St becomes High Level Rd). Continue across two traffic lights and turn RIGHT at the 3rd light into Glengariff Rd – drive down the tree lined street: Middelhof is 3 properties down hill on the RIGHT (opposite Mutley Rd). The address: No 22 Middelhof, Glengariff Rd, Three Anchor Bay.
check out at 10:00
please sms expected time of arrival or changes to the owner for a more convenient handing over of the keys.
|Haftalık fiyat||TRY 1212|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||10:00|
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme