Chan's House: Up To 3 Bedrooms Available
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı8
* Kitchen (see photo) has a coffee maker, Brita water filter, rice cooker, microwave, toaster oven, gas range (the 4 burners for cooking work but the oven for baking does not work).
- Just ~3 miles / ~9 minutes (by car) west of the Strip, this one story, single family house is a 2 block walk (or drive) to Chinatown, Smith's Supermarket and other shops.
Approximate distances from my house, one-way taxi fare and driving time to the Vegas':
- Strip (T.I., Wynn, Venetian & other hotels & casinos, et cetera): 2.8 miles (4.5 kilometers), ~$14+tip, ~9 min
- Palms or Rio Hotel & Casino: 2.1 mi (3.4 km), ~$10+tip, ~6 min
- McCarran Airport: 6.6 mi (10.6 km), ~$30+tip, ~17 min
- Downtown (Main Street/Fremont Street): 6.1 mi (9.8 km), $28+tip, ~15 min
- Sands Expo & Convention Center: 3.2 mi (5.1 km), ~15+tip, ~10 min
- Las Vegas Convention Center: 3.7 mi (6.0 km), ~$15+tip, ~8 min
- It's a quiet residential block with plenty of free street parking.
- Private Bedrooms (see photos) with lockable bedroom doors.
- Access to Common Areas (see photos): Kitchen, Living Room, Family Room, laundry area with washer and dryer.
- Computer internet terminal & printer available.
- There's a large, fenced-in back yard with desert landscaping.
- I'll provide clean linen, pillow cases, blankets, towel & shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, floss, q-tips, lotion, sunscreen. Guests can also use my: hair dryer, iron, ironing board, iPod or Sonicare charger, treadmill, books, et cetera (ask & I can probably loan it to you).
- No cable TV but I do receive free NBC, FOX, CBS, PBS, ABC, Cool TV, My LVTV, Vegas TV, CW LV channels & several Spanish-language channels. I have a DVD library you can borrow from. I also have Netflix.com & Amazon.com Prime so you can watch their movies/shows anywhere in the house on a computer (yours or mine) or on my TV.
- Free Vegas guidebooks, magazines, maps & “Chan’s Homemade Vegas Guide.” If you need a tour guide I may be able to show you around Vegas. I also have info on other destinations in the US (eg the Grand Canyon) & international (eg Europe).
- If you don't bring a car you can get a rental for ~$25/day eg thru Travelocity.com, take a taxi (~$14+tip to the Strip) or take public Bus 203. From my house it's a ~11 min walk to the bus stop, ride Bus 203 eastbound for ~14 min & you'll be on the Strip.
- Food/Drinks/Breakfast: As Available - Free tea, coffee & snacks/breakfast (a changing selection of milk, cereal, oatmeal, pancake mix + maple syrup, eggs, cheese, OJ, cranberry juice, sodas, bread, Nutella, peanut butter, nuts, fresh fruits, kimchi, cookies, crackers, chocolates, etc).
- Guests can enter the house 24/7 during their stay (ie no curfew or designated quiet hours/lights out). Check-In starts at 3 pm but you can drop your bags off earlier. Check-Out is by 12 noon but you can leave your bags at the house for the rest of the day. Earlier Check-In or later Check-Out is possible depending on room availability.
Ev kuralları- Smoking is permitted on the patio but not inside the house.
- I don't smoke at all or use 420. I have no pets.
- If you're leaving a mess (coffee stains on the floor/wall, lingering funky odor, trash strewn about randomly, etc) behind there is an additional cleaning charge. Depending on how messy it'll be $20 - $80. Just treat my home as you would your home, please (I hope you don't live slovenly).
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||TRY 1718|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||TRY 5727|
|> 1 misafir için ücret||TRY 82 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||15:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||12:00|
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme