Small Cosy Studio (Eiffel Tower)
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı2
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
You will have a big sofa bed for 2 people, shower, kitchen, free Wifi, TV and 2 min walk to the subway (Passy).
This is a very little studio, but it's enough to have a comfortable stay. At day time you have sofa, and enough space to cook and eat. At night, you can make the sofa to a comfortable bed for 2. The studio was renewed last year, and it's very clean!
It's small, but you have a shower, kitchen with all the tools to cook, micro wave and fridge. Towels and bed linens are included.
The toilets are just outside on the floor (studio is 4th floor).
It's a really parisian chic area of Paris with all the haussmanian style buildings, just along the Seine river.
There are restaurants, supermarkets and clothes washing shops nearby.
- The public space of the building is not very nice. The entrance is low, and there is no elevator (4th floor)
- the toilets are outside, on the same floor, they are shared
- Please do not negociate price, it's what you see
- Free Wii fee
- Please don't loose the keys - if so, you will pay extra 50 euros for lost keys
- The guarantee (150 €) will be made by cash when you are checking in, and it will be given back also by cash, when you are leaving
- Check in is at 2.30pm, and check out at 12. I can be flexible on check in/check out hours, but you have to tell me exact hour, so that I don't wait for you.
- If check in is after 8pm, I am not personaly available anymore, because I have to go at work. But there is a team doing that "late check in service", you will have to pay them directly at check in, by cash: between 8pm and 10 pm, there is a charge of 25 € and if it's between 10pm and midnight, there is an extra charge of 50 €. No check in after midnight
- As it is a very quiet residence, please be quiet during your stay
- Smoking not allowed
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||esnek|
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme