Atina Aile ev üst katında görünümü
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı8
Floor No.7(with elevator)
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- Engelli erişimi
- Binada asansör
|Adres||Miriofitou, 17123 Nea Smirni, Yunanistan|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||5 days ago|
- Last floor apartment with beautiful view of Aegean sea with magnificent sunset
- A beautiful park in front of the house and a playground
- Quiet area , large house ideal for family or groups of friends
- 4 minutes walking distance from the Tram
--- Air Conditioned
- Easy access from/to Athens center (tram takes 20 min), Piraeus port .
- - 98% satisfied guests. We are the most experienced hosts in Athens. We have host over 3.000 people from 36 countries.
- Transfer services upon your request. (Arriving or leaving after midnight? No problem!)
- We offer basic ingredients to prepare by yourself your breakfast.(coffee,tea,sugar,cereals,jam)
- No extra cost, and no need for deposit.
- We are fluent in 5 languages. English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
If you are looking to experience Greece through the eyes of a local, well, we are here for you! We are not just renting an entire house. We are here to help you make the most out of your visit.
Nea Smirni , is a quietl area of Athens and you have the opportunity to discover the real city of Athens and not just the typical touristic areas.The house is close to the city center, and the port of Piraeus. The house is 3 minutes walking from the shopping area, and 10 minutes drive from the marina where you can choose among, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, while enjoying the beautiful sunset over Castella Hill (see photos).
Located on top floor and close to the sea we are enjoying the fresh sea breeze in the summer time compared to the more warm center but mostly away from any traffic jams (or the demonstration).
The house is situated on the last 2 floors with 2 large verandas that have a superb view over Aegean sea and it is magnificent sunset. It is at your exclusive use with 2 bedrooms with double beds, 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds, 1 big living room with 2 single bed sofas, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen and of course 2 huge Verandas. It has wi-fi Internet,tv, air condition in bedrooms and living room, a fully equipped kitchen. Can accommodate up to 8 people We provide sheets and towels .The neighborhood is extremely safe. Furthermore, within 5 minutes walking from the house you can choose from a vast variety of restaurants , supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy e.t.c.
DISTANCES -PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Access from / to airport with Metro & tram, or if you like and we are available we can pick you at a friendly price
Tram stop is 4 minutes walking and takes 20 minutes to Acropolis, Plaka or the center of Athens.The advantage of the tram is that during the weekends it operates 24 hours. Taxi for center takes 12 minutes and costs 8 euros.
We can also offer transport services at your request .
We are family friendly. We can also help you organize your visit to islands or the rest of Greece prior to your arrival. We welcome any questions or need for clarifications you may have .
We are a Swiss- Greek family and speak Greek, French, English, German, Spanish, Italian
Our first aim is to get to know new people and make new friends...we are waiting for you!You can also communicate in any of the above mentioned languages.
Be prepared to experience Athens the authentic way...the way we do!
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly (and certainly prior to their departure) in the grey colored trash collection containers in the street. Please recycle. The blue containers in the street are for recycling materials.
We expect from our guests, prior to their departure to clean their dishes and leave the kitchen as clean as they found it. In case that you do not wish to clean your dishes or you do not have time to do it, you can leave 14 euros in cash in the kitchen for the cleaning lady.
Thank you for helping us save the environment and the Greek seas. No paper towels, kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in toilet.
With every stay regardless the length of stay, we offer 2 rolls of toilet paper
4) Respect the neighbors. Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and 11.00 pm -08.00 am.
5) This is a NON smoking apartment. Smoking is allowed only in the Veranda.
6) Towels are provided but they are not to be used as a bath mat , or to remove make up.
7) Please lock with the key the entrance of the building after 10 in the night.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises.
Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 1500|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 5381|
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 49 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Maksimum Gece Sayısı||4 months|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||13:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
The area of Helena's apartment is quiet and safe.
The location is perfect - straight connection (several tram station) with the center of the city and at the same time with the beaches at the seaside.
There is a park at the same street and large shopping area in the distance of one tram station.
The apartment is very clean and comfortable.
Full information is clearly given for the guests - concerning all the things a tourist is looking in the city.
The host is very friendly, open and offers her sincere help. In fact you fill like under your mother's care.
When visiting Athens again I will try to come back to Helen'a apartment.
We were very warmly welcomed at the airport and everything was fine during our stay. The apartment is quite spacious and can easily accommodate 3 couples. The sights were easily accessible on foot. Also shopping were very close. The balcony was a bit narrow but still offered seating for 5 people. The terrace didn't use, The TV had only 3 programms but because the most of the time we were in the city and on the beach, this did not play a role. All in all, we can recommend the apartment very much.
The stay at Helena's flat was great. We felt welcome and received prompt replies to our questions and requests. Everything is according to the description and the accomodation is equipped with all the things one possibly needs. The neighborhood is safe and several restaurants, cafes and supermarkets are just around the corner. It takes not more than 5 minutes to the subway and all the touristic sites can be reached within two or three stops. I can recommend the accomodation and would stay their again.
Helena and her staff are very homely and polite. Good apartment in a good position. I suggest!!!
Great location. Quiet, calm and clean appartment. Very friendly and supportive hosts, many thanks to Helena and Chrissy. We really enjoyed our visit in Athen.
A good marketing for you is to inform your guests if one of their days are a bankholiday so they can plan their visit and not become dissapointed. For instans we planned to visit Akropolis on 1/5 but it was closed, also the Nationalpark, stores and so on. We were lucky had one day left but if we wouldnt have we had been dissapointed missing Akropolis. Kind regards Liselotte and Sebastian
Sorry for giving my feed back this late....... it was a great stay in your flat, that's the opinion of all the 4 of us. cosy area, very familiar, it was not like being on vacation but being home. many thanks for all the extra information we got from you like restaurant tips. We will come again to this flat next time in Athens. Thanks again!!!
it was also a great stay in your flat, cosy area, very familiar, it was not like being on vacation but being home. good connection to tram and buses. we enjoyed it very much. Thanks again!!!
We had a good stay in Athens. There are some very strong points and some points for improvement for this accommodation. Overall, I will stay here again in future.
1. Good and very safe location. Just opposite a small park on the main road. Syntagma Square is 20 minutes by walking, or 2 metro stops. Metro station is 5 to 7 minutes away. Bus stop is just outside the apartment.
2. Overall, clean apartment reasonably working appliances.
3. The land lady's mother - Maria greeted us at the apartment. Nice welcome, helpful nature. Spoke good English.
4. Enough street parking only a block away (two streets behind the apartment), if you are planning to have a car to explore the areas outside Athens. You don't need a car to go to Athens center.
Points to improve:
1. There is no toaster in the apartment. There is one sandwich toaster, which doesn't lock properly.
2. The washing machine has all the labels in Greek. It will be helpful if an English operating manual is provided (or a quick operating instruction is given).
3. Water heater (boiler) is a bit weak. Instruction is to switch it off before going to the shower and heat up the water again before the next person goes to shower. Water gets cold quickly, especially if you are last person to go to the shower. I visited in December, but I assume that this is not a problem in spring or summer.
4. Air conditioning in the main room only (which is also a room heater). In the cold season, bedroom room remains a bit cold.
5. There is no instruction given about the public transport. I missed a quick information such as name and location of the nearest metro as well as bus station, how to go to center and different places, a sketch of the area etc. Greeks are friendly and helpful people, so you will find this out by asking people on the street, but it will be easier if the information is provided upfront.
Conclusion: Good and helpful people, good and safe location, reasonably good apartment (a bit old) with all the apparatus. Good value for the money. Will consider to stay there again.
We stayed for 4 nights and all went very well. The apartment is in a great location - we walked everywhere and so didn't need to take the metro or bus at all (apart from the airport to the apartment which is an easy 50 minutes trip). Very large, clean and comfortable and with a large verandah too. The kitchen had everything you needed and cereals had been left for breakfast. We ate breakfast in the comfortable lounge which had a large table so could seat many people. There were books in the lounge and a television so it was very homely. We were met at the apartment and shown how everything worked etc. There is a supermarket nearby and cafes and bakeries 5 minutes walk away - almost opposite the new Acropolis museum. Only one critism - the mattress in one bedroom was not comfortable and sagging slightly. Other than that a great place to stay (and very reasonable too) and we would definitely stay again. Thanks!
Helena's flat is spacious and comfortable, quiet for central Athens and well-placed for all the major sights and city transport. Very well-equipped kitchen. Lots of useful information. Helpful response to queries. Big balcony but pity about no awning because of carelessness of previous guests. Would warmly recommend
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme