Tel Aviv Apartment, Great Location - 26/ 4 Dizengoff St.
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı8
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Kilitlenebilir oda
|Adres||Dizengoff, 64332 Tel Aviv, İsrail|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
• Master bedroom with a private bathroom and Jacuzzi bath
• Another bedroom with a Queen bed (that can be separated to
two beds) .
• Another small bedroom with a Queen bed
• Large, open space which includes the well-equipped kitchen,
a special dining table and living room.
• A very comfortable foldout sofa bed for two in the living room
• The apartment is very-well equipped and fully furnished.
• Central air conditioning
• LCD Cable TV
• Wireless internet connection
• Washing machine
• All the comforts of home!
• The apartment is suitable for up to 8 people.
• The apartment is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, on Dizengoff St, at
the quiet section between Dizengoff Center and Ha-Bima Theatre.
• It is a 2-minute walk to Dizengoff Center and Ibn Gvirol St (the main
street in Tel Aviv).
• A 12-minute walk through the lovely Bugrashov St to the beach.
• There is a supermarket, public parking, coffee shops, restaurants and
a movie theater all within a very short walking distance.
|> 6 misafir için ücret||TRY 31 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||10:00|
bel appartement confortable.
Un petit bemol concernant le lavabo qui fuyait et donc inutilisable.
- very close to Flea Market Area and old Jaffa
- many nice restaurants an coffee shops nearby
- enough space for 2 Person
- huge TV with a lot of channels
- rooms could be cleaner
- very noisy environment
- dishes unclean
- A bottle opener and a can opener is missing
Beautiful apartment - spacious, very clean. Very well equipped kitchen - plenty of dishes, pots, pans. In the kitchen, there is even a toaster.
The beach is about 20 minutes walk. huge shopping center is very close. The center has a children's playground.
Agency staff are punctual. They reply to the letters quickly, are ready to answer any questions. We were handed a map of the city and told everything that was interested for us.
the apartment has the only defect - two bedrooms are quite noisy because of their windows facing the busy street.
Good Apartment, good located
we have booked a studio apartment but then got upgraded to a one bedroom apartment. The apartment was very dirty; the teasmade was old and rusty; the bathroom shower, toilet and sink where not cleaned at all; the fugues in bathroom old and mouldy; so not very luxury at all. The personal for cleaning was a men who really did not know his job. I highly recommend you to take your own cleaning rag because there is no one in the appartment. Also the frig was dirty and in some of the pots there were water in it but the pots where in the drawer. How is that possible? We were there in Sept. 2013. Maybe they've renovated the bathroom fugues and took a new cleaning personal. If not, I don't recommend this appartment. Let me see if I can upload some of the photos for this appartment.
Kind regards from Switzerland,
Bojan and Katarina.
Nice appartment, very good location near the beach.
We had some problems with the door, very professional help from the team.
The apartment with its three balconies was nice, quiet and central. Air conditioner, TV, music were working well.
The service was good.
They request a credit card for the safety deposit.
The location close to the beach and to Dizingoff street is perfect, although the quarter around is old and renovation is necessary.
I was in contact with Ori who was terrific. It was our first time using Wimbu and I wasn't very familiar with the procedures but he was very helpful. We didn't know about having to turn on the hot water switch the fist day or regulate the heating system but he came over right away and showed me everything. Parking was fairly easy at night a bit crowded during the day it's a commercial area but we were mostly out during the day anyway so it didn't affect us much. We were 5 and were able to sleep comfortably with 2 in each bedroom and one on a big couch in the living room. The cable TV and Wifi internet were great had no problems. The management company that actually handles the rental property charges you for electricity which is not mentioned on Wimbu prior to arrival but it was only a few dollars a day so I didn't mind. This was definitely a very good value.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme