Amazing SkyStudio on 30th floor 736
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı2
Floor No.30(with elevator)
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- Spor salonu
- Binada asansör
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
|Adres||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX The Hague, Hollanda|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
As of January 1st 2016 the City of The Hague applies a Tourism Tax of €3,30 per guest, per night. This tax needs to be paid when you arrive and is not included in the amount of your reservation. Staying longer? If you register with the city, you are exempt from paying the Tourism Tax.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 1716|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 5954|
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 70 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||12:00|
Çarpıcı. Kule çok uygun tren istasyonu ve tramvay erişim için yerleştirilir. Her şey tatmin edici ve Den Haag hoş bir konaklama vardı. Bulaşık makinesi için poşet kolaylık benzer - temizlik çamaşır yıkama makinesi için bir ya da iki deterjan kapsül sağlamak için ben kısa kalır iyileştirmek için bir öneri olacaktır.
Stunning views. The Tower is very conveniently placed for access to the railway station and trams. Everything was satisfactory and I had a pleasant stay in Den Haag. One suggestion I have to improve short stays would be for housekeeping to provide one or two detergent capsules for the clothes washing machine - similar to the convenience of sachets for the dish washing machine.
The real impact of apartment 767 on the 39th floor of the Hague Tower is the view, and it is spectacular.
What do you get? A huge airconditioned lounge/dinning room, with a comfortable L shaped couch a small TV and DVD player sitting on a long unit. A dinning room table with plenty of room for dinner with friends, or a business meeting with papers everywhere. A guest loo, a bathroom with a separate shower, loo and 2 wash hand basins. A bedroom (through an alcove, no door) with 2 very comfortable, good size single beds, good bed linen. A functioning kitchen - we didn't cook, but a quick check revealed stuff to make pasta etc. Only small cups, no mugs for a decent sized coffee, plenty of wine glasses but no large glasses for water/beer etc Utility room with washer drier ironing etc. The wifi is good and a simple connect.
Whats it like? Minimalist... very! The overall impression is one of space. Which in summer is lovely, in winter it might be a little sparse, but it is very comfortable. Parking is across the road (not so great in the rain) and €15/day.
We slept very well, loved the view and our business colleagues were impressed. Worth the money.
I can recommend this apartment to everyone. The view is breathtaking. Do not miss out on the visit in the SkyBar! You will definitely not be disappointed.
This apartment is well located and does have wonderful views of The Hague. It is very modern in design and furnishing and even has a washer and dryer. I would like to see some tea coffee and milk available on arrival, particularly for a very short stay. The directions from the railway were confusing because there are two stations and I suggest they be re-written.Very good value for money
i have to say wow what a fantastic apartment. We think its one of the best stays in den Haag. We had a really clean apartment. A nice kitchen and a perfect clean bath. One prob was the missing area for smokers. We will come back.
We enjoyed out stay at the apartment, the view from the apartment was amazing. We would love to stay again anytime. I would like to see a couple things added to the apartment if possible a toaster and a large mirror.
Very clean, big appartment with a fantastic view over the city! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Only the bed could have been a bit bigger.
By tram it takes about 20 minutes to the beach and supermarkets are very near by (5 min walk).
The apartment was as described: amazing, clean, the view was perfect and the interior very classy. The bar at the top of the building is not overly expensive and also very classy. The view from up there (outside) is breathtaking. Checking in and out at the reception was quick and easy. We never met Elwin but there was no need, there were no questions left, we just got the keys and that was it. How I like it. The location was also very neat, there were many restaurants, closeby, as well as a supermarket. The city is also not far away, so is the beach. Perfect stay. We are defintely coming back! :)
Great loft with a fantastic view. You have plenty of space. The apartment is equipped functional (microwave, oven, hair dryer, shower, bath tube, cupboards, couch...).
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme