Lisbon 237 - Chiado
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı11
|Adres||Rua Nova do Almada, 1200-289 Lisbon, Portekiz|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||5 days ago|
The flat has 200 square meters and includes:
• one living room with sitting and dining areas and one double sofabed
• a bedroom with 3 single beds;
• a bedroom suite with a double bed (160x200cm), walking closet and a bathroom with bathtub;
• two bedroom with double beds (160x200cm each);
• a bathroom with bathtub;
• a kitchen is fully equipped with electric stove and micro-oven, washing machine, microwave and a fridge with freezer;
• a wc.
GOOD TO KNOW
• Free Wi-Fi
• Central heating
• Iron and Ironing board available
• Bed Linen and Towels are included
• Baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance!
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
The standard time for check-in is after 16h00 and check-out is before 11:00, but if the apartment is available other arrangements can be made.
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (849/AL)
Ev kuralları• No parties.
• Smoking is not allowed.
• Quiet time is from 10PM to 8AM. The nightly rest of the neighbors must be respected.
• We will ask for some identification document information. Under Portuguese law we are required to do so.
• We will also request you to sign a responsibility term containing your credit card information, as damage deposit guarantee.
The standard time for check-in is after 16h00 and check-out is before 11:00, but if the apartment is available other arrangements can be made. Particular situations:
- additional 30 Euro for check-in from 9:30 PM to 00:00 AM every day;
- additional 45 Euro for check-in from 00:00 AM to 8:30 AM every day;
- additional 25 Euro for check-in on Week-ends and on Portuguese public holidays till 9:30 PM.
|> 4 misafir için ücret||TRY 122 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||16:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mülklerine yapılan yorumlar
Although it has been some time, I remember very well that it was a great experience to stay at this appartment for some days. We even stayed longer than intended and that was no problem at all. Beautiful view when sitting on the rooftop at night or day. The slanted walls throughout the whole appartment give it a funky feeling, but is a bit inconvenient for very tall people. Would recommend this place to anyone wanting a Lisboa city experience, as it is very central and close to most sights.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Upsides - Absolutely amazing location. Beautiful apartment. Friendly staff. Bottle of wine on arrival. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay.
Downsides - hot water service would heat up once, then shutdown and had to be reset 2 hours prior to every shower. Pillows were really flat and little. Tried to charge extra 30 euros/night when I requested a 3rd bed to be made up. Left waiting for an hour after arranging the arrival time by email and had to make an extra phone call. No hand towels in bathrooms. Had to buy more toilet paper. A partial roll in each bathroom is not sufficient for a 4 days stay for 3 people!
We had a wonderful stay in Lisbon. The location is terrific if you wish to be a part of the famous Fado neighborhood. Great restaurants directly across from the Fado Museum. The climb to the apartment is around 100 steps, but once you get there the view from both sides is well worth it. The apartment is very comfortable and very clean. It would comfortably sleep 4
Amazing apartment, amazing location, amazing host.
Perfect location for Bairro Alto where there is alot of restaurants, cafés and bars. Also short distance to Chiado and all transportation to go where ever you would like to go. The apparatment is big anough for 3, maybe 4 people/family. It has one big bedrom and to sleeping couches. There is a bar on the corner so there are some noises, especially in the weekends. I will absolutely recommend this appartment.
Great apartment in the very heart of town. I'd recommend it to everybody!
l'appartement est génial en plein centre de Lisbonne
il n'y a eu aucun problème avec notre hôte
vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés
Trevlig, fräsch och rymlig lägenhet.
Die Wohnung war sehr zentral am Rossio in der Innenstadt gelegen, sehr günstig für sämtliche Unternehmungen da U-Bahn, Taxi und Bahnhof in unmittelbarer Nähe sind. Sie liegt im dritten Stock, mit Blick auf das Theater. Einkaufsmöglichkeiten sind in der Nähe. Unter der Woche war es relativ ruhig trotz der zentralen Lage aber ab Freitag Abend über das Wochenende war an Schlaf ohne Ohropax nicht zu denken. Auch das Haus selbst ist sehr hellhörig. Die Ausstattung insgesamt ist ok wenn auch ein paar Stühle statt der Barhocker schön gewesen wären. Die sanitären Anlagen waren etwas abenteuerlich und eng. Für vier Personen ist die Wohnung von Größe und Ausstattung ausreichend wenn man keine großen Ansprüche an Komfort stellt.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme