Berry Life - Four Seasons Concept
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı7
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- Kilitlenebilir oda
- Bebek karyolası
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
|Adres||Ömer Hayyam Cd, 34440 Istanbul, Türkiye|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A month ago|
Note2: If you send me message, I reply instantly if I am not sleeping.
1) Entire private apart (Not shared)
2) Two rooms + Bathroom with shower + Full kitchen suitable for cooking
3) My personal office is near the apart building entrance door. Also my home is just 15 seconds to here. So I will be always here when you need.
4) Guaranteed Selection (You will stay in the apart you see in the photos for sure)
5) Guaranteed Cleaning (If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning)
6) All included prices (Such as internet, bills, cleaning etc.)
7) Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)
8) Free my handmade 40 pages “Our Istanbul Suggestions” guide (Istanbul hints, where to visit, what to do interesting, where to eat special tastes etc.) will be sent through e-mail.
9) Easy Check-in (Our offices are near apart building entrance door and we are here every day)
10) Easy Late Check-in (My own home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building)
11) Free back-up assistant in reception to help you (You can ask anything to him face to face, call, mail, sms or whatsapp. His job is to help you instantly)
12) Easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul (Central Location. And i will send you address description with all arrival options and maps)
13) In the main and biggest connection street to Istiklal Street. (Bright street, you can walk home safely in any hour.)
14) 3 minutes to Istiklal Street. (But away from laud voice music and noisy crowd)
15) 7/24 Market, 7/24 restaurant and bakery in next blocks (Just seconds by walk)
16) Extra-Secure with alarm system and outside building security cams
17) Baby Friendly (Free baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
18) Photos are taken with a realistic lens, not with wide lenses. (To avoid misleading. Because with the wide lenses, the rooms seems bigger than it is)
We trust our working discipline, and guarantee you the clauses below:
* Chosen Apart Guarantee: There is no probability of “Double Booking same apart” in our working system, so you will stay in the apart you liked from the photos. Otherwise we will fully refund the money you paid including airbnb fee.
* Cleaning Guarantee: Our aparts are cleaned by two lady cleaners, and we are one of the cleanest aparts in Istanbul. If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning :)
* On time Check-in Guarantee: Our regular check-in hour is 14:00. We always do our best to check-in our guests as earlier as possible. If you are still waiting to check-in at 14:30, we refund half day price of your first day.
* No wait in Late Check-in Guarantee: My home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building. If you wait more than 3 minutes in the Late Check-in, we will not charge any late check-in fee to you.
* Accuracy Guarantee: We guarantee that, we will provide everything we promised. If not, we will fully refund the money you paid including airbnb fee.
KEY DELIVERY (Check-in & Check-out):
* Our offices (My office and Reception office) are near the apart building entrance door. Key delivery will be made in the same address, in our office (Reception).
* Regular Check-in (9am-20pm): Check-in hour is 14pm. If you come earlier and if the flat is ready, you can check-in earlier without any charge (If the flat is not ready, you can leave your luggage in our office until check-in hour). Since the office is open until 9am to 8pm every day, we don’t need to arrange a specific time for the key delivery. No rush :)
* Late Check-in (20pm+): My home is just 15 seconds close. After 20pm, please call or text me when you are close, and I will come here within seconds and wait for you.
* Check-out: Check-out hour is 12pm noon. If you leave before 9 am, you can leave the keys on the table and close the door.
* We will send you a “Tourist friendly” address description document (powerpoint) with maps. This document includes best arrival options with costs and durations. Our location is so easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul.
a) Taxi: In the address description, you will find “Turkish Description” to be given to the taxi driver. He will find us easily. Or you can tell the driver to call me, and I can explain him how to arrive.
b) Havatas (Airport) Buses: If you come to Taksim Square with Havatas airport buses, you can walk to our apart for 12 mins or if you have heavy luggage you can catch a taxi.
c) Metro: You can use metro from Atatürk Airport to Taksim Square (Transfer to other line Yenikapi metro station). You can walk to our apart for 12 mins or if you have heavy luggage you can catch a taxi.
d) Airport taxi pickup (With holding a sign with your name)
* Bedroom: Real double bed, wardrobe, ventilator, iron, iron board, cloth dryer.
* Living room: Can be convertible to bedroom by setting up double sofa beds. Also includes a small wardrobe, table & chairs, TV and A/C.
* Kitchen: Full kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stove, kettle, toaster.
* Bathroom: With shower. Also hairdryer.
FREE SERVICES & EQUPMENTS:
* Electricity, using water and heating fees.
* High speed strong connection wireless internet. (24 hours)
* Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)* Free back-up assistant. (24 hours)
* Warm shower. (24 hours)
* Before check-in cleaning. (Also free weekly cleaning)
* Towels and bed sheets. (Also free weekly change)
* Liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel, equipment for washing the dishes (Cleanser and sponge).
* Trash Bags, toilet paper and paper towels.
* Free luggage storage.
* For the families with babies, free baby equipments (Baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
* Free parking in the street
* Smile on our faces :)
* Outside Wifi: 10% discount for renting “Portable unlimited WIFI & 3G device” to be used anywhere in Istanbul. You don’t need to buy simcard for 3G.
* Gifts: 5€ discount per piece for our “Nes-Shui Handmade Gifts”. They are all prepared by my mother Nesrin:) And all of them are one in the world. No copy.
* Hammam: 5% Discount in Galatasaray Hammam
* Traditional “Berry Life Breakfast” in 15 seconds distance restaurant (6€)
* Late Check-in Service (10€ after 20pm, 15€ after 24pm. Any currency is ok)
* Airport taxi pickup (Atatürk Airport: 110 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen Airport: 200 Lira)
* One shot dishwasher detergent (1€)
* One shot washing machine detergent (1€)
* Rent a netbook (50€ deposit, 5€ per day)
* Additional “Cleaning” and “Changing bed sheets & towels” demands (Free: Weekly. 10€: If you demand again until completion of one week)
* Everyday Housekeeping: 3€ per day
* Laundry (Cleaning, drying and ironing): 15€ per load
Public Bus (Ömer Hayyam Stop): 30 seconds.
Tram (Galata Stop): 3 mins.
Metro (Taksim Stop): 10 mins.
Havatas Airport Buses (Taksim Stop): 12 mins.
* Our Offices: In the entrance
* Bakery: 5 seconds
* Small Market: 10 seconds
* Carrefour Discount Market: 15 seconds
* My Home: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Market: 15 seconds
* Pide (Turkish Pizza) Restaurant: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Restaurant: 30 seconds
* Pharmacy: 1 minute
* Change Office: 3 minutes
* Mobile Operators: 3-5 minutes
* Traditional Bazaar (Each Sunday, side street): 15 seconds (walk)
* Hardrock Cafe: 3 mins (walk)
* Istiklal Street (Lives 7/24): 3 mins (walk)
* Night Life: 3-5 mins (walk)
* Demiroren Shopping Mall (Biggest Mall of Taksim): 6 mins (walk)
* Taksim square: 10 mins (walk)
* Galata Tower: 12 mins (walk)
* Old Town (Sultanahmet): 10 mins (taxi)
* Bosporus: 15 mins (taxi)
* Asian Side: 20 mins (taxi)
* Although it is so close to most of attractions, we are separated from the laud voice music and noisy crowd. It makes our location better for light sleepers and families with babies.
* Blue Flag cleaning award: 3 years in row, 10/10 rated after unannounced inspection.
* Creativity award: 1st apart hotel in Istanbul which has different concepts in each apart.
* Rising star award 2012: For our improvement in our first year.
BABY FRIENDLY (Free):
* Big and comfortable baby bed
* Secure baby chair with seat belt (With small table)
* Baby bath for a good baby shower
* Baby stroller
(We have 3 set of baby equipments, please ask for the availablity)
(These equipments are cleaned twice (After and before the guest) for your baby’s health.)
We are in the secure district of Taksim (Main connection to Istiklal Street). But we are more secure with;
* Alarm system
* Outside building security cam
* Fire detectors and extinguisher
* Gas detectors
You, your family (or friends) and your personal valuable belongings will be secure.
By booking our apart, you are also helping street cats & dogs. We use 5% of our revenue to feed and aid them.
* Please use everything gently as if it is your own house.
* No smoking please. But if you smoke in secret please only smoke on the outside window and be careful with the smoke and fire.
* Please be quite at nights, because there are families living in the other aparts of the building.
* Please switch off the lights and ventilators when you are going out.
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 35 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||12:00|
Erdal and her people are super duper helpful and always been there for us. They help me through out our vacation for everything. They even email me in advance about the attraction and anythin that u need to know about istanbul.
I am really2 feel blessed to choose them to be my host. The house is clean but to be frank it is not at very high comfortable since i have two kids but it is still a very good place to deal with especially when ure in honeymoon. i can get any information i would like to know and thanks to every tips u gave me. Really2 appreciate for everything!!
Erdal und vor allem Seyma mit den hervorragenden Deutschkenntnissen waren sehr um unser "Wohlsein" besorgt.
Die Wohnung von Real Life war sehr sauber, zweckmässig eingerichtet und zentral.
Das die Wohnung im Kellergeschoss liegt und die Fenster auf einen Hausdurchgang blicken und somit in der Wohnung kein Tageslicht ist, müsste unbedingt auf der Homepage aufgeführt sein.
leider war die Wohnung inakzeptabel. Sie befand sich im Keller, was auf der Homepage nicht vermerkt war. Es gab kein Tageslicht, das Küchenfenster ging auf eine unter Straßenniveau gelegene, völlig vermüllte Gasse, das Schlafzimmerfenster in einen dunklen Schacht.
Die Wohnung war kalt und feucht, in allen Zimmern Schimmel an den Wänden.
Schade, wir sind auch am nächsten Tag ausgezogen!!
This was a very Nice Apartment and very clean..the peoples in the Office was Nice and give us Good Tipps..we Come back..thank u for all
Sehr freundliche Gastgeber, sehr hilfreich daß die Nichte ausgezeichnet Deutsch spricht. Sauberes, nettes Quariter, ruhig - trotz verkehrsreicher Lage . Gegend rundherum etwas baufällig aber nicht weit zu Fuß zur Istiklal Caddesi.
Estupendos días pasamos en este lugar, ya siento que lo extraño, no se decepcionaran si eligen para su estadía en estambul.
Realmente el apartamento esta tal como se describe en las fotos muy limpio y ordenado, a pocos minutos caminando de la calle mas animada de estambul, alrededor no es que es un lujo, pero llegas a sentir que este lugar es tu casa, vale la pena quedarse allí, la Sra Erdal y su hija son muy amables y colaboradoras con todo lo que necesites, me quedaría otra vez allí y lo recomiendo 100%
Pros: the staff was friendly, especially Erdal's niece (kept our luggage on our last day while we wandered around), enough space for two people to sleep in, they provided us with welcome food gifts, security alarm, working stove/fridge
Cons: Shower was directly above the toilet. Spider webs. Walking to the actual door of the apartment was filthy and no lighting. Was also surprised that when I used the toilet there was trimmed BODY hair in the basin. I am not kidding -- so it looks like they did not clean out the room before my friend and I used it.
It is worth paying a little extra for their other rooms -- like the Red Butterfly Room.
We booked this appartment on the internet - based on the pictures (fewer than now) and the location. The team was very accommodating and kind.
Pro's: Low price, clean accommodations, nicely furnished kitchen, location center of town
Contra's: basement flat - windows barred, no chance of escape in case of fire. Damp due to basement and no heating/ventilation in bathroom. Bed not big - 120 cm. bedroom windows into air-shaft (5 store house), all bathroom and WC tubes going into shaft= noisy flushing all night. Small bedroom window (over bed) into staircase= noise all night and light blinking from alarm.
According to PowerPoint send to us by owner the bus from Atatürk stops just 200 m from app. This is not so for the next long term since the road is being renovated - together with most of the area. So count on ½ hour walk on very bad pavement from Taksim.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme