Big Ben & London Eye-20 minutes by bus/ 30 mins walking - Vauxhall studio
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı4
Floor No.(with elevator)
Our apartment is in a local neighbourhood going through regeneration and is popular with Londoners because of its close proximity to the heart of the city, just 1.5 miles away. Reach London's biggest tourist sites - Big Ben and London Eye in 20 minutes by bus or 30 minutes walking. Stockwell tube station is 10 minutes walk, Vauxhall tube station is a 5 minute bus journey.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Alongside the bedding and towels, we offer two mobile phones and two transport passes (Oyster cards) that make travelling around London easier and cheaper. We also offer the essentials of breakfast, electric espresso coffee machine, hairdryer, flat screen TV/DVD (with 30+ TV and radio stations), a book exchange and DVD collection. We also offer you the following guides: "Great City Walks"; "101 Best Things To Do In London as voted for by Londoners"; "50 Great London Pubs"; and a "Secret London" Guide.
The apartments is newly renovated and redecorated, with a new futon sofa, European Kingsize (American Queensize) orthopedic bed and bedding, all especially designed for a restful night's sleep. We've recently decorated the apartment and have added some British art and crafts especially for you to see - replica artwork by the eclaimed British graffiti artist Banksy and the cushions are made by Welsh artisan craftsmen using recycled bottles.
The flat is in Vauxhall-Nine Elms - an up and coming area within walking distance of the capital's centre (1.5 miles). It's not yet trendy but it's got great transport links, is close to the centre and has a diverse ethnic mix. It's close to an area called "Little Portugal" in Stockwell - home to London's Portuguese community and people of Caribbean, West African and Indian descent. The high street close to our apartment has some cafes, restaurants, barbers and shops run by people from these communities.
We’re 15-20 minutes walk from Starbucks, Pret-a-manger, cafes, bars, nightclubs (in the newly named area of VoHo) and restaurants overlooking the river Thames. We're 5-7 mins bus ride from Vauxhall, London's largest transport hub where you can take buses, trains, tubes or a ferry to literally anywhere in London and beyond. You can also hire bikes by the hour – quite the way to see the city!
THE APARTMENT BLOCK:
The studio apartment is clean, cozy, calm and extremely private. It is set within a 1950's purpose built block and is on the fourth and top floor, access is via an elevator or stairs. The building and those around it are pretty typical post-war London apartment blocks, nothing fancy. However, the apartment is renovated to a high standard, has everything you need and the location is good.
Check-out is before 11am, check-in is after 1pm. In some cases we can be more flexible, so just let us know what times you need and we'll see what we can do.
DISTANCES FROM TOURIST LOCATIONS
* Bus to Big Ben and London Eye in around 20 minutes, walking in around 30 minutes.
* The following popular tourist sites can be reached quickly by the underground - Vauxhall station (which is a 5-7 min bus ride/15-20 min walk): Oxford Circus (8 minutes); Buckingham Palace (6 minutes); Camden Town (15 minutes); British Museum (13 minutes)
* Airports; Heathrow (1 hour); Gatwick (45 mins); London City (39 minutes)
* By ferry from Vauxhall you can reach: Theatre Land for the west end musicals, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and The Strand (10 mins)
MORE ABOUT THE FLAT:
* The bed is a new European Kingsize/ American Queensize bed, the matress is orthopedic, designed for those with back problems.
* The futon sofa converts to a bed when needed. Both are covered in new bed linen.
* There are 3 rooms in the apartment: kitchen, bathroom and one large bright room - one half is the bedroom and the other half is the sitting room with a fireplace. The main room steps out onto a balcony, all of which is bright and catches the morning sun through until the mid-afternoon.
* The kitchen has full amenities, including washing machine, cooker, microwave, fridge/ freezer, kettle and caffetiere for you to prepare your fresh coffee. Take advantage of the supermarket 2 minutes from the house and cook something nice!
* The bathroom has a shower and bathtub with glass screen. We provide towels and some bath toiletries.
* Free WIFI.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU AS OUR GUEST:
* New bed linen and towels
* Breakfast cereal, coffee, tea.
* Organic bathroom toiletries.
* 2 oyster cards making transport easier and cheaper (you just need to load them up at the nearest shop to the apartment).
* 2 mobile phones so you can call me if you need help or use to touch base with friends that you plan to meet (you just need to load them up at the nearest phone store)
* TV/ DVD collection, radio
* A book exchange so you can pick up new books and leave behind those that you've already read.
* Iron and ironing board.
Ev kurallarıCheck in/ check-out:
* Check-out is 11am.
* Check-in is 1pm unless otherwise arranged.
* On the day of your check out, please remove the bed clothes (duvet cover, bed sheet and pillow cases) off the bed and leave on the floor for the cleaner to collect. Please put the towels in the bath.
* Please throw away your own rubbish and empty the bathroom basket before you leave (use the large garbage bins outside the door of the flat).
Please treat our home as it is your home. For example:
• Don’t forget to lock all doors, the front gate and close all windows upon leaving the house.
• Shoes off at the door.
• Cutlery, cups, plates, cooker/ oven: Please clean immediately after use to stop stains.
• Smoking inside is not allowed.
• No pets allowed.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||TRY 2660|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||TRY 8656|
|> 1 misafir için ücret||TRY 61 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Maksimum Gece Sayısı||3 weeks|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||13:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme