Affordable Apartment up to 6 guests
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı6
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
|Adres||Beaconsfield Rd, N15 4SH London, Büyük Britanya|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
1) The Apartment
Bright with wooden flooring and a large private garden.
• Sleeps from up to maximum 6 people (2x double bed, 1x double sofa-bed, and 1x single sofa-chair on request)
• Equipped with modern appliances.
• Bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms, each with a double bed and plenty of storage for clothes, complete with lamps and mirror.
• Reception room / lounge – complete with large LCD TV with digital TV channels. Furnished with a sofa-bed (seats 3), two ottomans (seat 4), glass dining table and 4 dining chairs.
• Kitchen – open-plan to the lounge and equipped with hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, and washer/dryer.
• Bathroom – equipped with glass basin and “waterfall” glass tap, bath with shower attachment, and toilet.
• Garden – with HUGE timber patio deck, complete with benches, 4 garden chairs and glass table.
• Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, clean bedding, and towels are all provided.
2) Transport links
Seven Sisters has excellent transport links including a Tube (Subway) Station on the Victoria line, a Railway Station, and numerous bus routes some of which are 24 hour night buses. The apartment is just 7½ minutes walk to Seven Sisters Tube Station, and from there the whole of London is within easy reach including:
• King’s Cross Station (transport hub) - 3 stops (10 minutes ride)
• Holborn (for British Museum) – 5 stops (16 minutes ride)
• Camden Town Station (for the World-famous Camden Lock Market and the shops of Camden High Street) – 5 stops (21 minutes ride)
• Oxford Circus Station & Covent Garden (World-famous for shopping) – 6 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Leicester Square & Piccadilly Circus (great for London’s West End theatres & cinemas) – 7 stops (20 minutes ride)
• Green Park Station (for Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park) – 7 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Liverpool Street (for London’s financial heart and Petticoat Lane Sunday Market) - 7 stops (25 minutes ride)
• Charing Cross Station (for Trafalgar Square and St James Park) – 8 stops (22 minutes ride)
• Westminster Station (for Big Ben, Parliament Square, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, London Aquarium) – 8 stops (26 minutes ride)
• Tower Hill Station (for the iconic Tower Bridge and the Tower of London) – 9 stops (30 minutes ride)
• South Kensington Station (for Natural History Museum and Science Museum) – 10 stops (28 minutes ride)
London is not car-friendly and we recommend guests travel to, and around, London by public transport. London roads are congested and there are parking restrictions on the roads around the apartment and in most parts of London and especially the centre. The parking bays on Beaconsfield Road are restricted during the hours of 8:00AM to 6:30PM on Mondays-Saturdays. Guests may park in these bays from 6:30PM to 8:00AM on Mondays-Saturdays and all day on Sunday but outside these times parking in the bays may result in fines, clamping, and / or towing at the sole responsibility of the guests.
There are private parking places (like personal driveways and garages) available close by the apartment that advertise on parking websites such as www.justpark.com, www.yourparkingspace.co.uk, www.parkonmydrive.com and www.pocketparking.co.uk which can be pre-booked on-line, and parking places may be available quite close to the apartment if you book in advance.
3) The Area
Seven Sisters is a very colourful, vibrant, cosmopolitan area which gives visitors a real taste of the great metropolis which is London. Close to Central London so all the London attractions are in easy reach, and yet with the feel of a real community, Seven Sisters is blessed with a plethora of local facilities within easy reach of the apartment, including:
• Tesco supermarket (just 8 minutes walk)
• Numerous other grocery shops, butchers, fishmongers, bakers (including the famous Greggs chain), and convenience stores (from 3 minutes walk)
• ATM machines & Post Office (4 minutes walk)
• Numerous pubs, bars, restaurants and fast-food outlets to suit every taste, many open until very late (from 3 minutes walk)
• Modern leisure centre including gym, swimming pool, steam & sauna, courts for squash, badminton, volleyball, basketball, and much more (5 minutes walk)
• High Road Wood Green – very large shopping centre with hundreds of stores and large shopping mall, ideal for buying branded clothes, jewellery, cosmetics, electronics, mobile phones, toys, etc. and just a short bus ride away (just 1.5 miles / 2.4 km)
• Places of Worship
- Holy Trinity Church – 7 minute walk
- Islamic Community Centre – 4 minute walk
- Synagogue – 17 minute walk
A £100 security deposit is required which will be fully refunded when you leave subject to there being no damage or contravention of House Rules.
Ev kuralları3 days minimum weekend stay. Fees & deposit to be paid 30 days before check-in. Bookings made using false information will be cancelled without refund & guests cannot check-in
ALL guests to show original photo-ID & provide copy or booking may be cancelled without refund. Only guests named in booking confirmation may visit apartment. Check-in 2-6pm (£25 fee after 7pm) & self-check-out by 11am. Remove shoes. Leave Property tidy
NO PARTIES. No noise audible from neighbouring properties. Reservation may be cancelled without refund for disturbing neighbours. NO SMOKING INSIDE. If smoking in garden throw cigarettes in ash-container NOT in garden or bins. NO Candles, incense, or heaters. NO PETS
ONLY THROW TOILET PAPER IN TOILET. Wrap everything else in tissue and throw in bin. If drains get blocked you will be charged £300
Do NOT use WiFi for things illegal, indecent, immoral, offensive, or inconvenience other users (e.g. sending / downloading spam, malware, offensive comments, copyright material & pornography). Do not use gambling websites if such gambling is illegal in your country
Security Deposit only refunded if House Rules not broken, guests not evicted by owner or police, property locked with all keys inside (£50 charge for lost keys) & nothing missing or damaged
|> 4 misafir için ücret||TRY 74 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
Bu mülk için yapılan yorumlar
We stayed for 3 nights in this cozy apartment from Saiful. It was a very nice stay and an ideal location for a citytrip to London. Thanks to the quiet area, we could enjoy a nice night rest after a long day in London. The apartment was very clean and fully equipped to make a good breakfast before leaving to the city, only 20 minutes by underground.
Saiful was a very kind and helpful host.
We would recommend this apartment to all people who are staying for a few days in London and would like to have a cozy apartment in a nice area.
Thank you for a very nice stay in your apartment i february , we had a wonderful time, and everything was perfect, both the very nice hosts and the apartment, we would like to come back some day.
We did pay 100 pounds in security deposit by paypal, how do I get them back?
Yours sincerely Laila Stubkjær
It was a great place to stay and easy to get to. Saiful is a kind and very considerate host. As the weather was brilliant we could even sit outside. So we can really recommend this accomodation.
Saiful was a great landlord - very welcoming, discreet and helpful. The apartment was perfect and had everything allowed for a pleasant stay. We can recommend only Saiful anyone who is planning to travel to London. We liked it a miss anything and the connection to the center is also very simple. Thanks once again for the pleasant stay.
We've just come back from lovely London, the most exciting place in the universe, for me! I've loved London since I was a teen-ager and after more than 20 years from the last time I went there, I was in London with the whole family (4 people) for a short visit, to celebrate my son's coming of age. We stayed at mr Shamsad's confortable apartment in Northen London, Beaconsfield Road. When we got there (Gatwick Express plus tube, less than one hour from our landing!) Mr Shamsad was waiting for us with a nice box of chocolate, yummie! The house is very confortable, on the ground floor, completely furnished with all the possible house appliances you might need, from wi-fi to, hair dryer to a kitchen apron... All the elecric devices are new and perfectly working. We enjoyed the multi-ethnic non-touristy neighbourhood, the people are very friendly, there's lots of shops selling interesting food and items, and supermarkets as well. The seven sisters tube station is very close. The area is very quiet at night, we slept confortably and moved to and fro downtown London in no time. Thank you mr. Shamsad hope to see you again!
We booked the appartment in London in July 2012. We stayed there for 5 nights.
it was a great appartment, whichs is new decorated.
New Kitchen and bathroom.
The furnitures and floors are also new.
5 min walk to Seven Sisters Station.
We stayed 2 adults and 4 children age 4-13.
The appartment was nice to come back for relaxing evenings after some exiting days in London.
Saiful and his Wife where very helpful when we where checking in and out.
We can highly recomd!
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme