Amazing Bright Apartment Great Location!
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı5
|Adres||Chapman Street, E1 2NN London, Büyük Britanya|
|Response time||A few hours|
Amazing Location, Great value and affordable!
A superb location - Trendy Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Hoxton all in close proximity and bustling Covent Garden, Soho, Oxford Street and Westfield Stratford shopping Centre easily accessible.
The apartment is situated in a multi-cultural and diversity area, which provides a taster for those wanting to experience the international and welcoming nature of London. With an excellent choice of DLR / underground stations (zone 2) and bus routes (2 minutes walk). Both Bank and Tower Hill stations are only one stop away, so getting to the West-End is quick and easy.
The city and financial hub is a 20 minutes walk. Canary Wharf (6 minutes) and City Airport (15 minutes) are within easy reach. Both Liverpool Street and London Bridge stations, which provide excellent transport links to all main-line stations across the Capital and airports servicing London, are less than 15 minutes by public transport (two stops from Shadwell). King’s Cross St Pancras and Stratford are approximately 20 minutes by public transport. Tobacco Dock is an 8 minute walk.
Enjoy this bright spacious secure second floor apartment, featuring 3 bedrooms, kitchen and living room with balcony and free wi-fi. The excellent selection of local amenities, shops and transport links make this an ideal choice for those working and living in London or experiencing the city as tourists.
A fully-furnished apartment with a well equipped kitchen featuring fridge / freezer, washing machine, oven-hob, microwave, utensils and crockery. The living room is a beautiful bright spacious room with sofas, armchair, coffee table and features a south-westerly facing balcony, making it a beautiful sun drenched room when the sun is out.
All of the rooms have heating and large windows (with child locks) – so you can enjoy the natural light throughout the day. Constant hot water and individual heating controls for each room. Individual locks on the bedrooms for added security and privacy.
Below timings are by train and approximate only (Shadwell – 2 minutes walk from apartment):
Oxford Circus – 15 minutes
Victoria – 20 minutes
Bank – 4 minutes
Tower Hill – 8 minutes (Tower Gateway 2 minutes)
Hoxton – 6 minutes
Shoreditch – 4 minutes
Covent Garden and Leicester Square – 22 minutes
Liverpool Street and London Bridge – 12 minutes
Knightsbridge – 25 minutes
King’s Cross St. Pancras and Stratford – 18 minutes
Please note the apartment features:
- Living room with private balcony
- 1 single bedroom;
- 1 double bedroom with twin beds (two single beds)
- 1 double bedroom with either twin beds (two single beds) or a king size bed * please stipulate preference when booking otherwise a king bed will be provided.
- bathroom featuring bath with shower and separate WC
- kitchen fully equipped
- Towels and bed linen provided
- free Wi-Fi
- Cleaner and parking available at additional cost.
- Please note strict check-in / check-out times. If you want to check-in / check-out outside of the these times (16:00 - 20:00) please message first.
- While we will try to assist and accommodate check-in and check-out outside of the above detailed times this is not always possible and should be agreed in advance so that alternative arrangements can be made where possible
- We reserve the right to provide alternative check-in if we cannot provide personal check in during the normal hours.
- keep the place clean and wash dishes after use
- remove all rubbish and empty the bins before leaving
- remove opened / out of date foods / beverages before leaving
- ensure all crockery, cutlery, pans / cooking appliances and oven trays are thoroughly cleaned, dried and put back in their place
- No smoking inside the apartment - Smoking permitted on balcony only (please empty and clean the ashtray)
- No parties
- No guests staying over
- Please respect the neighbours
- No pets
- Any damage is and will be chargeable
- 2 sets of keys provided (£40 chargeable for each lost key)
- No lift (not suitable for wheelchair users or those with mobility concerns - 25 steps in total to the apartment)
- Cleaner and Parking can be provided at additional cost
- While we will try to assist and accommodate check-in and check-out outside of the above detailed times this is not always possible and should be agreed in advance so that alternative arrangements can be made where possible.
|Haftalık fiyat||TRY 3673|
|Aylık fiyat||TRY 14089|
|Maksimum Gece Sayısı||1 month|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||16:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
Bu mülk için yapılan yorumlar
Very good and intensive communication, before, during and after stay, Appartment was very nice and we had a good week in London.
Isha was always in contact and offert all the help we needed.
I would recommend to stay there
Isha was a great host. Communicatoin with her via mail was awesome. Also the apartment was super nice .... enough space for us 5...and there were also some tube maps and tourisic brochures provided - thank you very much for that. We also loved the bed linen - they were very cosy, so we had a good rest every night. The area of the apartment was quite perfect - just a few minutes to the station...so we could be in the city center very quick.
I would definetly recommend Isha and the apartment for stay in London.
Thank you very much Isha, we really enjoyed our stay - all thes best :)
Very nice apartment near the Underground Station and near to the Tower of London. The owner of the apartment is also quiet friendly and helpful. The area around the apartment is a little bit dirty and loud in the night.
Nice apartment with very friendly host!!.
She gave good information and tips for restaurants as well that she brought a coffeemachine!
Close to metro and London central and great multiculti part in London to stay in.
Some more readinglight in bed- and livingroom is recommandable.
We had a great time in this well situated apartment near Shadwell. The apartment had sufficient room for the five of us and had all the facilities we required. The apartment was clean on arrival and bedlinnen was provided as agreed. Except for the shower that could have had a bit more power we really liked the place.
Great place in a great location, next to the city centre (tower bridge and the financial district). Isha is a gret host, she was worried about everything. The apartment is excellent!
A very warm welcome from Isha, received us when we arrived at the appartment.
The apparment is very bright and lovely in a great location for sightseeing in London. Thank you for everything.
Sehr netter Kontakt, die Kommunikation und Übergabe liefen reibungslos. Die Wohngegend ist multikulti und die Anbindung an Supermarkt und ÖPNV ist gut. Allerdings ist die Unterkunft in einem deutlich anderen Zustand als auf den scheinbar sehr alten Bildern gezeigt. Auch der Reinigungszustand, speziell in der Küche lässt zu wünschen übrig. Der Wasserkocher ist eine Tropfsteinhöhle und nicht erst vom letzten Besuch so geworden. Auch ist die Dunstabzugshaube gefühlt seit Jahren nicht mit Reinigungsmittel in Kontakt gekommen. Auch das Kochgeschirr ist sehr abgewohnt. Die Möbel haben in der Wohnstube Sperrmülloptik, man sollte nicht den dunklen Stoff vom weißen Sofa zur Seite rücken. Mit etwas Aufwand könnte aus der Wohnung eine tolle Unterkunft gemacht werden, wenn nicht alles so halbherzig hergerichtet wäre.
Die Wohnung ist groß, schön und sehr zentral, in einer multikulturellen Gegend gelegen. Der einzige kleine Nachteil war, dass wir zu fünft nicht in der Küche essen konnten. Wir haben uns aber sehr wohl gefühlt. Die Vermieterin ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Insgesamt haben wir tolle Tage in London verbracht.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme