Stunning Garden Vu Room in Riverside House near Beach
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı2
|Adres||Habgood St, 6158 Perth, Avustralya|
|Mülkiyet türü||Özel oda|
OUR OTHER LARGER RIVER VU ROOM is www.wimdu.com.au/offers/241CGJUW
Welcome to our home, a large modern spacious house in an affluent suburb alongside the river and near beaches about 3.9km from central Fremantle and 250 metres to the Swan River. There is a large pool or you can swim in the river plus beautiful river walks which include parks/reserves. Fremantle is a very popular and cute town full of interesting places and streets lined with cafe's and restaurants. There is also a vast coast line with long white sandy beaches with turquoise water.
Our GARDEN VU ROOM is in the south west corner, has high ceilings and overlooks the garden and has its own French style windows overlooking the decking area. It is quiet and serene and it has a very comfortable queen sized orthopedic pocket spring mattress, a desk/chair, some shelves, a built-in robe, and 80 cm digital flat screen TV. High quality bed linen and towels provided and room serviced weekly.
The bathroom, which may be shared at times, is very spacious on the main floor with shower, toilet and bathtub. We (your hosts) have our own bathroom upstairs.
* complimentary WIFI throughout house/bedroom;
* queen sized pocket sprung orthopaedic bed;
* separate lounge room and dining area, with flat screen TV (80 CM),
* separate fridge,
* BBQ FACILITIES,
* OUTDOOR SEATING AREA. There is a
* SEPARATE FOOD CUPBOARD.
* There is use of a GUEST AREA BENCH with kettle & toaster for making, tea, coffee, snacks, salads, breakfast, drinks etc. Kitchen (cooking) available for evening meal.
* Complimentary tea and coffee;
* Supermarket is 1Km away.
We are next to the river, beach and Fremantle. Perth is a short (30 min) bus &/or train trip away . So you have the best of both within easy reach. You can enjoy the quirky atmosphere of Fremantle, take long riverside walks or go to the beach 5 mins away by car.
There is a bus service to Fremantle or Perth city centre that runs during the day (3 min walk) or another that runs late into the night 1.3 km (12 mins walk).
There are popular bars, café's, and restaurants close by the house on the water front along with 2 Yacht Clubs. Sometimes if you are lucky YOU CAN SEE DOLPHINS when walking along the river side. Swans, ducks and pelicans are a regular feature of the river scape along with Yachts and boats etc. There is also Tennis Courts just down the road.
TRANSPORT From Airport. There is a bus from the airport which requires 1 bus transfer. Ask me how.
There is also a shuttle services that operates to and from Fremantle that will DROP AND PICK UP AT THE DOOR (approx. $40 per couple). A Taxi from the airport is approximately $50
There is a bus service to Perth city centre or Fremantle that runs during the day (3min walk) or another that runs late into the night and more frequent service is approx. 1.3 km (12 mins walk).
Brochures and information on many activities/timetables are available in the house. There is quite a number of restaurants, bars and coffee shops within reasonable walking distance.
Please IF MAKING A BOOKING REQUEST USE ACTUAL NAME OF PERSON/S WANTING ACCOMMODATION AND A PHOTO. We would appreciate some general information about yourselves e.g. name, age, country of origin, (both guests) purpose of your trip.
We ask generally that guests use simple common sense and respect for our home. Clean up after yourself and leave things as you find them.
No food allowed in bedrooms (to avoid ants) but separate storage is provided.
Smoking allowed in rear garden in Pergola area only.
Only current guests allowed to or on the property (insurance reasons).
There is an additional cleaning fee for each additional week or part thereof, to clean the room/change linen etc.
We will generally go out of our way to help you so let us know if you have any requests, problems and concerns promptly so we can address them for you.
Washing machine & clothes line available for stays of 3 days or more ($2 inc. detergent).
We require a copy of passport/ID on or before arrival.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||TRY 1705|
|> 1 misafir için ücret||TRY 28 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||10:00|
Bu mülk için yapılan yorumlar
Julie and Richard are very nice hosts. Their house is beautiful and clean. Thank you very much :) Merry Christmas !
Thanks Julie, you made my stay in Perth very easy and comfortable. You've got a great house and can recommend you to anyone. Monique
Erg fijne kamer, alles lekker ruim van opzet.
Auto parkeren voor de deur, ideaal gelegen tussen Perth, Fremantle en strand.
Julie en haar man erg vriendelijk en behulpzaam.
Zij hebben veel huisregels die eigenlijk logisch zijn maar dat zal wel nodig zijn in Australië. Residentiële buurt, mooie uitzichtjes.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mülklerine yapılan yorumlar
Julie and her husband are absolutely lovely people, they surely care and live up to the role as hosts. I enjoyed our talks, Julie!
The room and other details are exactly as described. Room and bath are both spacious.
The location is really nice, near the river (I liked walking along the coastline). If you're using public transport, maybe check before if the connections and timetables suit your needs - in the evening the next bus is somewhat of a walk).
House rules may seem a little bit overdetailed, but most of them are easy enough to follow or logical anyway. Still, others may wonder that you get told to actually mop up after yourself, in case that you're the type who sets the bath under water after your shower. So, yes, that's a bit like family - also a result of living under one roof and even share certain spaces (kitchen).
So, I'd recommend this accomodation to everyone who - like me - doesn't have a problem with the added closeness/intimacy but caution those who don't feel comfortable under such circumstances.
Julie and Rick were two wonderful hosts and made my stay in Freemantle a memorable one.The house is in a great location and the accommodation is beautifully presented and looked after.
If I ever get the chance to visit the Perth Freemanle area again I would stay there again without hesitation.
Thanks for having me guys.
Afin de rendre visite à notre petite fille étudiante à l'université de Perth nous avons séjourné à deux reprises chez Julia (du 8 au 13 octobre puis du 30 octobre au 6 novembre). C'est la première fois que nous utilisions votre site de réservation. Pas de reproches concernant la chambre qui est spacieuse et bien équipée. Par contre nous avons quelques reproches à signaler.
1) L'indication 1 salle de bain figurant sur votre site nous avait laissé penser que cette dernière nous était réservée. Or il n'en est rien puisqu'elle est à partager avec d'autres éventuels locataires (ce qui fut le cas pendant nos deux séjours)
2) L'accès à la machine à laver le linge s'est transformé en offre d'effectuer notre lessive moyennant paiement.
3) Seules deux places de parking sont disponibles, ce qui a conduit à des difficultés lorsque deux locataires sont présents (3 voitures avec celle des propriétaires). A chaque fois Julia a finalement retiré son propre véhicule non sans nous faire remarquer que cela posait un problème !
4) Enfin, et pour nous cela fut très désagréable, nous regrettons l'accueil glacial réservé à notre petite fille. Désirant consulter une adresse de restaurant, nous sommes passés avec notre petite fille que nous nous faisions un plaisir de présenter. Accueil glacial de Julia nous rappelant au règlement interdisant l'entrée de personnes autres que les locataires. Nous connaissons ce règlement mais de là à manifester une telle intransigeance.
5) Enfin nous aurions apprécié que les serviettes de bains soient changées au moins une fois lors de notre dernier séjour.
Tolles Zimmer und sehr nette Gastgeber.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme