Warsaw - Apartments Sadyba Wilanów
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı2
- mevcut Otopark
- Sigara içilir
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
We wish you a pleasant stay.
Reception is at your service every day around the clock.
Welcome to the restaurant Augustus Restaurant (Street Augustówka 9) breakfast (cost of breakfast is included in the room rate) from 7.00 - 10.00. and 14.00 - 22.00.
A day in the apartments starts at 14.00 and finishes at 12.00 the following day. Curfew lasts from 22.00 - 6.00.
Apartments Wilanów offers classically furnished apartments with free Wi-Fi and a TV with cable channels. The hotel is open round the clock reception. Each apartment has a kitchenette with a refrigerator and microwave. Wilanów apartments are located in a safe, quiet neighborhood. The apartments are situated in a green area, just 200 meters from the river. The property is located 8 km from the center of the city. The nearest metro station, Służew, located just 4 km away. There is free parking.
Welcome to Warsaw Apartments
We wish you a nice stay.
Reception desk is at Your disposal Every Day 24 hours.
Apartments clock round holds good from 14.00 to 12.00.
The dead hours hold good from 22.00 to 6.00.
Ev kurallarıRules and Regulations
Chapter I - Use of Apartment
1. The Apartment cannot be used for any other purpose than short term accommodation. Conducting any kind of commercial activity is prohibited. The registration of any business activity, especially one involving accepting clients in the Apartment is prohibited as well.
2. The Apartment cannot be subleased or made accessible to any third parties.
3. The above regulations are not violated if the Tenant makes the Apartment accessible to his/her employees, co-workers or business partners.
4. The above regulations are not violated if the Apartment is used to conduct a discrete meeting, assuming that the Apartment is not used for any business activity, especially one involving accepting clients.
5. The Tenant will receive the keys to the Apartment from the Lessor on the day of his/her arrival. In case of damage or loss of keys a new set will be handed over by the Lessor for an additional fee. The Tenant is prohibited from changing the locks or making extra keys to the locks installed in the residential area. The Tenant may acquire a new set of keys by submitting an appropriate application to the Lessor.
6. The Tenant cannot make any modifications in the Apartment without a written consent from the Lessor.
7. The Tenant undertakes to use the Apartment and its equipment according to its purpose.
8. The Lessor undertakes to repair any defects and failures caused by circumstances independent of the Tenant.
Chapter II - General regulations
1. The Tenant undertakes to use the Apartment in a way which does not violate the rights to privacy and peace of other tenants.
2. The Tenant is obliged to take care, and protect against damage and devastation the common space of the buildings, including: staircases, corridors, various utility rooms, and the buildings' premises.
3. The Tenant undertakes to use the infrastructure within the residential area according to its purpose. The Tenant should take care of the green area. No littering of trash on the side walks, streets or lawns is allowed.
4. Smoking on the staircases is strictly prohibited.
5. No pets are allowed in the Apartment without the permission of the Lessor.
6. Using explosives in the Apartment without the permission of the Lessor is prohibited.
7. The Tenant is obliged to inform the Lessor about any damage to his/her Apartment or its equipment.
8. The Lesser does not take responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal belongings.
Chapter III - Basic services as part of the payments determined in the agreement.
1. The Lessor provides the cleaning of the Apartment, and the change of bed sheets and towels.
2. Cleaning includes: Vacuuming and washing the floors, dusting the furniture, cleaning the sanitary facilities, tidying up the furnishings, washing the dishes which are part of the Apartment's equipment.
3. The Lessor undertakes to perform any work connected with the maintenance of the Apartment and its equipment. The Lessor will repair minor defects, including the replacement of basic technical exploitation items (light bulbs, gaskets, etc.)
4. The Lessor provides a periodic washing of upholstery (washing curtains, furniture covers, etc.)
5. The Lessor provides a periodic renewal and maintenance of the Apartment.
Chapter IV - Tenant service
1. The personnel is obliged to provide information, help and to settle any necessary matters.
2. The Receptionist may refuse to give information or settle a matter if a request exceeds his/her duties.
3. The Receptionists offer assistance in the following matters: calling for medical help, and emergency services; calling a taxi; making a wake up call at a specified hour.
Chapter V - Additional services
1. The Tenant may order additional services for an extra fee according to the current offer or on the basis of separate arrangements.
Chapter VI - Presence of employees at the Apartment
1. The keys to a rented Apartment are permanently held by the Lessor. The Staff are permitted to enter the Tenant's Apartment during his/her absence, preserving the following rules.
2. The Staff may enter the Apartment in order to: clean it; change the bed sheets and towels; make repairs; maintain and renew the Apartment; inspect the condition of electric devices; move belongings left by the Tenant to the deposit.
3. The Staff may enter the Apartment if the necessity to enter is required to perform an immediate task submitted to the Lessor by the Tenant.
4. The Staff may enter the Apartment at any time, without a previous notice, when there is a justified concern about the safety of people or private belongings.
Chapter VII - Apartment handover and receipt
1. The Tenant is obliged to check the Apartment's equipment upon receiving it. In case of any shortage in the equipment the Tenant is obliged to notify the Reception within 2 hours from the handover of the Apartment. In case of lack of the above mentioned notification, the Apartment's equipment is considered to be in accordance with the standard equipment.
Chapter VIII - Using the parking
1. The parking lot at the residential area is unsecured.
2. Cars unauthorised to use the parking lot will be removed at the owner's expense.
1. The Tenant is obliged to vacate the Apartment on the last day of his/her stay until 12:00.
2. Objects of value left in the Apartment will be moved to the deposit. The Lessor may charge a fee for the above operation.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 1420|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 5295|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||14:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||12:00|
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme