2 bd. with wonderfull views
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı5
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
|Adres||Calle Aceviño, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, İspanya|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||Within a week|
Fully equipped, linen, towels, cutlery, crockery and cooking equipment. Full kitchen, with electric hobs, ovens, grills, microwaves, kettles and toasters, dishwasher refrigerator and washing machine
Apartment has a sunny terrace; swimming pool is located in the rooftop of the building, which affords panoramic views of the sea, the famous Lido and Spain’s highest mountain, Volcano El Teide.
Closet o shops, restaurants, drugstores and botanical garden.
Puerto de la Cruz is a tourist town that retains the flavor of the Canary cities. It is a cozy, small, quiet, friendly and very nice town.
The house is in a quiet gated community, free parking area, swimming pool, and beautiful gardens.
A few meters away, is the connection to the highway and the bus station of Puerto de la Cruz.
Line 102 North Airport to Puerto de la Cruz
Lines 111 (South Airport to Santa Cruz) and 102 or 103 (Santa Cruz to Puerto de la Cruz).
Places to Visit in Puerto de la Cruz
• Martiánez Lake Complex : leisure complex designed by the artist César Manrique composed of a set of pools and lakes, opened in 1977.
• Botanical Garden: Built in 1788 as a garden of acclimatization.
• The Yellow House: This building is considered to host the first Primate Ecology center of history, having hosted between 1913 and 1918..
• Plaza del Charco: nerve center of the village. All around is the main commercial area of the town.
• Playa Garden: black sand beach, remodeling of old beaches, designed by the artist César Manrique to provide it with large areas of gardens, pier, bars and restaurants, entertainment, etc. . It consists of three zones: Charcón Beach, the Castle Beach and the beach at Punta Brava.
• Loro Parque: Open for over 30 years specializing in the conservation of parrots makes many zoo. Its area is 135,000 m².
• Castillo de San Felipe: built in the seventeenth century to defend the town from pirate attacks is now a cultural space where poetry readings, music concerts, exhibitions are held.
• Church of Our Lady of the Rock of France: originally built in 1697 was expanded later.
• Paseo de San Telmo: very busy promenade along part of the coast portuense which is the Hermitage of San Telmo (1870)
• Customs House: Founded in 1620 she stayed in the premises of the office and residence of the administrators.
• Litre Site: Eighteenth century house that hosted famous guests including novelist Agatha Christie or explorer Alexander von Humboldt. Currently you can visit the house and has a garden with a collection of tropical and subtropical plants.
• Archaeological Museum of Puerto de la Cruz: with important pieces of prehistory of the island, where the idol Guanche The Guatimac (symbol of the museum) is also found.
• Anglican Church of Puerto de la Cruz: Taoro is within the Park and is a vestige of the more important British colony in the nineteenth century settled in the city.
Ev kurallarıA deposit of 150 euros is requested, which will be refunded on departure according to the condition of the furniture and the apartment.
|> 3 misafir için ücret||TRY 51 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Maksimum Gece Sayısı||3 months|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||16:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
Bu mülk için yapılan yorumlar
Angelica received us immediately after our arrival and explained everything in detail to make sure that we have a comfortable stay. During our stay she also asked whether everything was okay which we appreciated very much:-)
The flat is located perfectly in the quiet residential area of La Paz and has a great view from the balcony! The bedroom is spacious and very clean, the second bedroom rather small but two people can also sleep in it. We all felt very comfortable in the nicely furnished big living room which is attached to the kitchen. I would recommend this apartment without any doubt to every couple or family!
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mülklerine yapılan yorumlar
Miła gospodyni, bardzo blisko do wszystkich atrakcji. Dom w cichym miejscu,mieszkanie wyposażone we wszystkie potrzebne żeczy, parking pod domem z oznaczonym miejscem Polecam
Obwohl wir uns zur Schlüsselübergabe verspäteten, war Angelika nach einem Anruf sofort zur Begrüßung da. Sie war freundlich und hilfsbereit. Das Apartment ist großzügig, hell und gut beschrieben. Die schöne Aussicht aufs Meer entschädigt für die Hochhausumgebung. Das touristische Zentrum und das Strandbad sind in wenigen Minuten erreichbar. Um den Dachpool zu benutzen, war es leider zu kühl. Kostenloser Parkplatz direkt vor dem Haus. Leider kein deutsches TV. Wir würden das Apartment weiterempfehlen.
Fin beliggenhet, men manglet balkong. Kunne ikke se gjennom vinduene. Disse måtte åpnes/skyves til side for å kunne se ut. Ellers ok leilighet og hyggelig vertinne.
Tolles Haus mit sehr schönen Aussichten! Wir konnten vom Fenster den Berg mit "Pico del Teide", sowohl Ocean als auch Puerto de la Cruz gleichzeitig bewundern! Auch Jahreszeit war optimal, denn gerade vor dem Haus gibt es eine Orangenplantage die Fruchte waren reif und wir dürfen die kosten. Die Frau die, die Aufenthalt verwaltet hat, konnte ich immer erreichen, sie war immer hilfsbereit und hat uns eine Menge wertvollen Tipps gegeben hat!
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme