Akropolis alanı Philopapou tepe görünümü
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı4
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Adres||DYOVOUNIOTI, 11741 ATHENS, Yunanistan|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
A last floor apt only 12 minutes walking to the Acropolis / Plaka
-- 12/14 minutes from Acropolis/Plaka & 8 minutes walking distance from Metro Fix
-- Large Terrace with view of Philopapou hill, ideal for your relaxation under Athenian sky.
-- Free baby cot & chair.No charge for babies up to 1 year old.
---All rooms are Air Conditioned
-- 98% satisfied guests. We are the most experienced hosts in Athens. We have host over 4.000 people from 36 countries.
- Transfer services upon your request. (Arriving or leaving after midnight? No problem!)
- No extra cost, and no need for deposit.
- We communicate in 5 languages. English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
Last floor accessed by elevator
1 bedroom with 1 double bed
1 living room with 1 double quality sofa bed
1 bathroom with washing machine
1 fully equipped kitchen
1Terrace with view of Philopapou hill
Air condition, Wi-Fi, coffee maker,sheets,etc
We can provide baby cots if you want to travel with kids.(max 2 babies)
The house is opposite the Philopapou hill. This hill is situated opposite the Acropolis. A beautiful short walk will lead you to the centre of Historical Athens.
The apartment has been renovated in January 2014. The entire apartment of 55 sq. meters is at your exclusive use. Obviously , we provide sheets and towels. The neighborhood is quiet and absolutely safe with free parking in the street in case you rent a car. Apartment is accessed by elevator.
DISTANCES- PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Easy access from / to airport with metro , or if you like we can arrange pick up service at a friendly fare
Athens centre: 20 minutes.
Acropolis & its new museum,or Plaka:13-15 min
PIRAEUS PORT. 15 minutes by taxi. Taxis are waiting in front of the metro stop fix. We can also offer transport services to port at your request .
Ev kurallarıHouse Rules
Respect the neighbors. Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and 11.00 pm -08.00 am. Smoking allowed only in the Veranda. Respect environment and the Greek seas. Please recycle and do not throw anything in the toilet.
After your booking, we are sending to your email, a document with all the different options of reaching the apartment and a map of the area.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises.
Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 934|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 3390|
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 42 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Maksimum Gece Sayısı||4 months|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||12:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||11:00|
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mülklerine yapılan yorumlar
Wow just what we needed for a 6 day stay in Athens, 2 bedrooms with good beds, small kitchen with everything you need, bathroom adequate, lounge area large with huge verandah. Restaurants and supermarkets at your door step. The base of the Acropolise only a 5 minute walk. Greeting and key hand over completed with ease. A great place to stay.
Our family of 5 very much enjoyed the apartment, overall. We were met promptly by a kind and enthusiastic associate who got us settled in. The apartment was close to all the places we wished to visit (by foot)! The space was roomy, clean , and quiet. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes. The terrace was very large, but we wished that there was an awning, as you could not be out on it in the direct sunshine. Also, all 4 deck chairs were broken (seats ripped and could not bear weight). There were travel books available for our use, and were appreciated. Would recommend the apartment!
The area of Helena's apartment is quiet and safe.
The location is perfect - straight connection (several tram station) with the center of the city and at the same time with the beaches at the seaside.
There is a park at the same street and large shopping area in the distance of one tram station.
The apartment is very clean and comfortable.
Full information is clearly given for the guests - concerning all the things a tourist is looking in the city.
The host is very friendly, open and offers her sincere help. In fact you fill like under your mother's care.
When visiting Athens again I will try to come back to Helen'a apartment.
We were very warmly welcomed at the airport and everything was fine during our stay. The apartment is quite spacious and can easily accommodate 3 couples. The sights were easily accessible on foot. Also shopping were very close. The balcony was a bit narrow but still offered seating for 5 people. The terrace didn't use, The TV had only 3 programms but because the most of the time we were in the city and on the beach, this did not play a role. All in all, we can recommend the apartment very much.
The stay at Helena's flat was great. We felt welcome and received prompt replies to our questions and requests. Everything is according to the description and the accomodation is equipped with all the things one possibly needs. The neighborhood is safe and several restaurants, cafes and supermarkets are just around the corner. It takes not more than 5 minutes to the subway and all the touristic sites can be reached within two or three stops. I can recommend the accomodation and would stay their again.
Great location. Quiet, calm and clean appartment. Very friendly and supportive hosts, many thanks to Helena and Chrissy. We really enjoyed our visit in Athen.
A good marketing for you is to inform your guests if one of their days are a bankholiday so they can plan their visit and not become dissapointed. For instans we planned to visit Akropolis on 1/5 but it was closed, also the Nationalpark, stores and so on. We were lucky had one day left but if we wouldnt have we had been dissapointed missing Akropolis. Kind regards Liselotte and Sebastian
Sorry for giving my feed back this late....... it was a great stay in your flat, that's the opinion of all the 4 of us. cosy area, very familiar, it was not like being on vacation but being home. many thanks for all the extra information we got from you like restaurant tips. We will come again to this flat next time in Athens. Thanks again!!!
it was also a great stay in your flat, cosy area, very familiar, it was not like being on vacation but being home. good connection to tram and buses. we enjoyed it very much. Thanks again!!!
We had a good stay in Athens. There are some very strong points and some points for improvement for this accommodation. Overall, I will stay here again in future.
1. Good and very safe location. Just opposite a small park on the main road. Syntagma Square is 20 minutes by walking, or 2 metro stops. Metro station is 5 to 7 minutes away. Bus stop is just outside the apartment.
2. Overall, clean apartment reasonably working appliances.
3. The land lady's mother - Maria greeted us at the apartment. Nice welcome, helpful nature. Spoke good English.
4. Enough street parking only a block away (two streets behind the apartment), if you are planning to have a car to explore the areas outside Athens. You don't need a car to go to Athens center.
Points to improve:
1. There is no toaster in the apartment. There is one sandwich toaster, which doesn't lock properly.
2. The washing machine has all the labels in Greek. It will be helpful if an English operating manual is provided (or a quick operating instruction is given).
3. Water heater (boiler) is a bit weak. Instruction is to switch it off before going to the shower and heat up the water again before the next person goes to shower. Water gets cold quickly, especially if you are last person to go to the shower. I visited in December, but I assume that this is not a problem in spring or summer.
4. Air conditioning in the main room only (which is also a room heater). In the cold season, bedroom room remains a bit cold.
5. There is no instruction given about the public transport. I missed a quick information such as name and location of the nearest metro as well as bus station, how to go to center and different places, a sketch of the area etc. Greeks are friendly and helpful people, so you will find this out by asking people on the street, but it will be easier if the information is provided upfront.
Conclusion: Good and helpful people, good and safe location, reasonably good apartment (a bit old) with all the apparatus. Good value for the money. Will consider to stay there again.
We stayed for 4 nights and all went very well. The apartment is in a great location - we walked everywhere and so didn't need to take the metro or bus at all (apart from the airport to the apartment which is an easy 50 minutes trip). Very large, clean and comfortable and with a large verandah too. The kitchen had everything you needed and cereals had been left for breakfast. We ate breakfast in the comfortable lounge which had a large table so could seat many people. There were books in the lounge and a television so it was very homely. We were met at the apartment and shown how everything worked etc. There is a supermarket nearby and cafes and bakeries 5 minutes walk away - almost opposite the new Acropolis museum. Only one critism - the mattress in one bedroom was not comfortable and sagging slightly. Other than that a great place to stay (and very reasonable too) and we would definitely stay again. Thanks!
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme