A Spacious Private Room
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı2
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Kilitlenebilir oda
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
|Adres||Botanic Avenue, 9 Dublin, İrlanda|
|Mülkiyet türü||Özel oda|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||A few hours|
With its stylish layout it ideally suits singles or couples looking for a peaceful and comfortable stay in the heart of the city.
The room has access to a nice bathroom and a downstairs toilet, a modern spacious kitchen with all the mod cons, a central heating, an on road parking and a nice garden. Bed-linen and towels are available for every guest.
Our lovely friendly housekeeper is available 24/7 to help you with everything you need during your stay, you should just call or text her.
Situated in the heart of Drumcondra, the area boasts many shops, restaurants, take always, bars, surgeries, schools, DCU, sport facilities and various public transport links are within easy reach.
Just 15 minutes walk from city centre, this house is a great choice for anyone looking for a perfect accommodation at a reasonable price.
It is also surrounded by Croke Park stadium, Mater Hospital and the unique (and free admittance) National Botanic Gardens are just 2 minutes walk upstream.
2. Your check in time must be carefully arranged before your arrival. PLEASE CONTACT ME from the airport or 30-60minutes before you arrive. DO NOT come to the door and expect someone to be waiting for you, if you have not confirmed that you are on your way. Please, be on time to check in so that you ensure the smooth check in process saving the time of our busy housekeepers. If you are late more than 30 minutes, PLEASE let us know. This saves someone waiting for you. If you do not confirm the time, the housekeeper has the right to set another check in time suitable for him to manage you.
3. Your check out time is 10 am. If you need to arrange a later check out time or store your luggage, you should contact the housekeeper to ensure that such an arrangement is possible to happen. In case there are new guests coming the same day, you may not be allowed to extent your stay and leave your luggage in the property.
4. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
5. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
6. Do not smoke in the property.
7. Do not leave the heating on when you go out for a long time.
8. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
9. Do not sleep directly on the mattress, pillows and duvets to make them dirty. Use the cover sets and sheets provided.
10. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
11. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 20 per person per day.
12. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 80 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
13. If our company detects a broken rule of the above shown or get any complaint from the neighbours about suspicious activities of your side, we have the right to contact the local police (Gardai), arrange an immediate eviction without a termination notice and charge your full deposit kept by the website.
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||12:00|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||10:00|
Elitsa was always very kind and helpul. The Check In worked very well as a house keeper is always on spot. The apartment has a good location, we only walked 15min to the city center. The room itself is simple and rustic. Having a fridge inside the own room was very comfortable. In the toilet next door, a sink would have been nice. ;-) All in all, we enjoyed our stay. It's a good place for a weekend or a week trip.
Elitsa is mediator as we never got to see her and stayed at someone else's home. We booked her a second time where we would have stayed in another apartment but she canceled us while our stay in the first house.
We arrived pretty late in the evening but a girl waited for us to open the door and show us the house. (North Strand)
We had a quiet big room with a small bed, a table with two chairs, a closet and a fridge. The fridge was set too cold (milk was frozen) and somewhat dirty.
We had a toilet on our floor in a very small room without a sink.
The big bathroom was downstairs which we shared with at least five people (queue!).
The kitchen counter and bathroom was cleaned everyday.
The microwave and the oven were dirty though.
We had to ask for two extra towels (two girls ;)) and after a couple of days we wanted to change the towels into fresh ones but again just got two.
When we had stayed for five days the floor in our room was dirty. While we heard someone vacuum the floor, we asked to borrow the vacuum cleaner but she vacuumed our room which was nice.
The neighbour hood was not a good one and there were a lot of sirens.
+++ NOT RECOMMENDED!! +++
Due to a double booking, Elitsa had to cancel us one week before the stay while we were already in Dublin.
She said the money would be paid back during the 19th-21st March but it wasn't on my bank account until the 23rd.
After I asked her what happened with the money she paid me a smaller amount than it actually was. I had to ask her again where the rest of the money was and then she paid the rest.
+++ NOT RECOMMENDED!! +++
Exactly what we'd expected for the price. It's small but functional with a very comfortable bed! The apartment was clean and had wifi which was useful. We had to spend money calling Elitsa to get the keys and she was sometimes a bit slow replying to emails. It's a 25 minute walk to the city centre down a main road and only 15 minutes walk from the main train station.
Overall a good experience.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
The house is 20 minutes from dublin. As Elitsa says.
The house is fully furnished to spend a few days
Good location. Not perfect (no heating) but price-quality was okay. I would recommend it to friends.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Too much wrong things:
- She was supposed to be there at the moment of check-in, to show us our accomodation and to introduce us in the building, but she wasn't there;
- We were just arrived, and we had to contact her to understand how to enter our apartment, so we had to use our italian phone to call her, burning all the phone credit before the call was finished;
- She didn't call us back to be sure we found the way to enter in the apartment;
- Last thing she managed to tell us was that the studio we booked was the one with the door opened. Obviously we didn't try all the closed doors, 'cause we found immediately a wide open door and we moved in there;
- The second night, a group of four people arrived at the building, telling us that we where at their place. We apologize to them and after a call to Elitsa we moved in the right studio she left open for us (and for "open" she meant "not locked", 'cause the door was in fact closed);
- This same night, we discovered another unlucky client of Elitsa found his washing machine broken, and before the arrival of the other four guys, he get into the studio before we moved there and put his stuff in this washing machine. We had to stay awake until the machine finished to wash.
In 3 days she never showed her face, even when we finally left the building. This is not the behaviour you can expect from a person renting apartments. I think this lady needs to learn some good manners, because people pay for her services, and if this is the kind of service you receive from her, then you payed too much.
Location is fine, it's a 20 minute walk to the centre or you could take the bus which stops almost next to the house. Room was great for what we paid, clean and big. There were two negative features which are the shower, that had a Tiny water fall and was difficult to get warm water. Most of the time when other people already went. Next, it was sooooo cold in the home, we had a little heating but that really wasn't enough. Next to that we had an okay stay here.
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme