Room in Lovely House with Garden
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı2
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Aile / Çocuk dostu
- mevcut Otopark
- Evcil hayvan girebilir
- Bulaşık makinası
|Adres||Henrik Hertz Vej, 2920 Charlottenlund, Danimarka|
|Mülkiyet türü||Özel oda|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
We expect you to enjoy your stay with us to the fullest, making sure that you'll be provided with all of the modern amenities and supplies necessary. We hope you'll have a memorable time while staying here with us. If you need any more information please let me know, I will be glad to help you in the best way possible.
PS. We have a cat (and hens), so I hope you're ok with that.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||TRY 955|
|> 1 misafir için ücret||TRY 47 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||esnek|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||esnek|
I spent a wonderful time in Charlottenlund. The house is close to the beach, two train stations and several shops. Aviva and her family are super welcoming and helpful. I hardly felt as a guest, more like a member of their family. Absolutely lovely, educated people that help make your stay the best it can be. If I come to Copenhagen again, I will definitely book with them.
Es war die Beste Wahl die wir getroffen haben.
Wir kamen als Fremde und gingen als Freunde.
Die ganz Familie ist super nett und sehr hilfsbereit.
Das Haus ist super, hat einen schönen Garten und man fühlt sich sehr geborgen.
Die Lage ist optimal, man ist schnell mit der S Bahn in der Stadt.
Wenn wir wieder nach Kopenhagen kommen wollen wir auf jeden Fall nocheinmal dort bleiben.
The location of the house is excellent, 20 minutes by train to Copenhagen, yet in one peaceful area.
The house/villa called Luisela is one stunning old lady located in the neighborhood of many other villas. The yard and the terrace are absolutely gorgeous. Lots of greenery, birds, ducks, hens and a cat.
Our hosts were one exquisite family. Aviva, Axel, Dina and Sasha, all very well educated and very friendly, making our stay even lovelier. We had some very interesting conversations on various topics. They offered us ride to the city and breakfast as well. They were polite enough not to mind small tantrums our baby of 1 year had from time to time .
The room and toilet are separated from theirs and are completely fine. Kitchen fully equipped even for a demanding cook such as myself. There is a well-supplied supermarket on the way back from the train.
The beach is a must and is in range of 20 minutes’ walk.
All together one great recommendation from our side. Would recommend to our friends, definitely would stay again!!
Lovely home, and nice family I should say. The host is very pleasant and helpful. Very good train connection to downtown. And I really liked their animals :) short distanse to shop, park and amusement park (Bakken), which is awesome!
In a nutshell: It's a shame there are only 5 stars you are invited to click on: Aviva, Axel & their family would definitely deserve the merits of 10 stars!
- on a personal level, all members of the family were kindhearted, open-minded and educated, i.e. Aviva picked me up at the station, Axel drove me to the following accommodation. During yours stay, they are attentive landlordladies, maybe it's not clever to note on this site, they werde pretty free-giving, i.e., eggs from their own hens...
- location: by train, you reach the station Charlottlund in about 15 min.s Then it's a walk of about 8 min.s on food. Their house is a really nice place to stay: In general everything is absolutely tidy, clean and also pretty cosy. This applies to your own room, including a nice bed of superb quality, but also the well-equipped kitchen and the big bathroom.
In short: They are great!!!
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme