Merkezi ve sahile yakın ferah bir oda!
Maksimum Konuk Sayısı2
- İnternet/Kablosuz ağ
- Çamaşır makinesi / Kurutma makinesi
- Bulaşık makinası
- mevcut Otopark
For us our house is place where we can relax, be with our family, meet many friends, and have long dinners and good talk together. We shared our house by house-exchange and couchsurfing and love to meet people from different countries and cultures.
Our house is a big city house with 6 rooms.
The living room is spacious, and there is a convenient kitchen. Behind the house, there is a small, cosy garden with a big tree and enough place to relax if the weather is nice.
Your sleeping room is on the second floor of the house. It is a big room (20m2) and the bed is 1.60 x 2.00 long. Bedding and towels are provided, so no need of taking towels with you! On the first floor is the bathroom, with a shower, bath and toilet. The bathroom is a bit “old-fashioned” and it’s our next “project” to renovate.
If you stay longer then 3 nights, we can change your bedding if you want.
Towels can be changed as often as you want!
You have your own wardrobe, where you can put your clothes and where you will find more towels.
On your room there is a water-cooker and a coffe-maker. Tea and coffee are for free. Offcourse you can drink coffee in the living-room, but also your bedroom has a bench, so it's up to you!
You can use the livingroom and our kitchen. We will explain where to find things to cook.
There is free Wifi.
Our house is a non-smoking area. Smokers can use the garden.
Parking your car for free is possible. You can park in an area which is a few streets behind our house. Parking shortly in front of our house (3 hours) is also possible, but after 3 hours, you will have to turn the parking-card to a new time, so that's a bit of a hussle and we advice the other possibility.
- We have a female cat, named "Tarzan"
- The house is on walking distance of the city centre
- In the center you will find musea (Frans Hals), beautiful old dutch houses, the old townhall, the Bavo-church, the famous "hofjes", and many parks
- The national park “Kennemerduinen” is on bicycle distance
- The beach (Bloemendaal at Sea and Zandvoort) is on bicycle distance as well
- Supermarket around the corner
- A “plaza” with trees, is at the corner of the street
- Amsterdam center is 15 minutes by train
- Haarlem is proclaimed to be the best “shopping city” of the Netherlands
We are pleased to give you any information about renting a bicycle, taking the train or the bus to the beach, visiting musea and old area's in Haarlem, Amsterdam etc.
Ev kurallarıWe ask you to treat our house and us, the family who lives in it with the same respect as we will treat you.
No parties or drugs in the house, no "extra" guests without consulting us before and no "extreme" noise if you come home (very) late.
But coming home late at night is not a problem, because we will give you your own key of the house.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||TRY 1588|
|> 2 misafir için ücret||TRY 98 misafir başına/ekstra gece|
|Maksimum Gece Sayısı||1 month|
|Check-in Saati (Sonrası)||esnek|
|Check-out Saati (Öncesi)||esnek|
- Kalite güvenceli konaklama
- Her ev sahibi telefonla doğrulanmıştır
- SSL şifrelemesi ile güvenli ödeme